Some video footage of Axl Rose's home

gnrseb

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I could understand, the girl got invited to a party in Axl's house and then recorded some footage there... Seems it was just after LA concert, maybe?

Im not that good in Deutsche, so sorry for that. :(

Thanks

The girl is from switzerland, not germany. And Axl didn't nail her. That's at least what the other guy said (her boyfriend? I'm not sure about that). He kept an eye on her at the party, so that everything runs "clean". They said that Axl is a nice guy and really down to earth. He seems to live in his own world but overall he's not the cliche star, just a normal guy that likes to talk and telling stories. Sorry for bad english. ;-)

The girl is from switzerland, not germany. And Axl didn't nail her. That's at least what the other guy said (her boyfriend? I'm not sure about that). He kept an eye on her at the party, so that everything runs "clean". They said that Axl is a nice guy and really down to earth. He seems to live in his own world but overall he's not the cliche star, just a normal guy that likes to talk and telling stories. Sorry for bad english. ;-)

Thank you.

Yeah, the other guy in the video is that girls boyfriend I believe. Axl didn't nail her ;)

And that painting was cool.

I found the the "real cannibal utensils" to be pretty interesting as well.

The toilet was cool I guess, but what I found funny was that Axl had a stack of Playboys next to it :lol:

quick everyone! steal this video, slap your own watermark on it and upload it to youtube so your profile can get a lot of hits!

Interesting video though

i didn't know that axl has mayan cristal skulls

How could you know that?

Edited by Chris 55

That show reminds me of Bruno

Yeah lol :rofl-lol:

damn, what a sexy language, i would love to nail a girl who screamed in german! :xmasssanta:

Axl has so many cool things in his house i just love everything there...

edit: btw, shes really hot and can sing...!

Edited by AGS