Some video footage of Axl Rose's home

gnrseb

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the other guy in the video is that girls boyfriend I believe. Axl didn't nail her ;)

And that painting was cool.

I found the the "real cannibal utensils" to be pretty interesting as well.

The toilet was cool I guess, but what I found funny was that Axl had a stack of Playboys next to it :lol:

It's for the literary content,isn't that why everyone reads playboy?

You guys are weird :crazy:

Maybe a bit far fetched, but can anyone identify the music being played at 2:45 ~ 3:00?

Dunno but I thought it was Axls voice...

Me too, but I'm not sure. And I couldn't really recognize the melody either.

New song man :) Sounds fucking gorgeous!!

Yeah, the other guy in the video is that girls boyfriend I believe. Axl didn't nail her ;)

The toilet was cool I guess, but what I found funny was that Axl had a stack of Playboys next to it :lol:

Playboy have some really really good articles, interviews and also hot chicks... what else do u need? :shrugs:

Maybe a bit far fetched, but can anyone identify the music being played at 2:45 ~ 3:00?

I don't know if I'll go as far to say that I thought it was Axl's voice, but I definitely couldn't tell what song it was, and I was thinking what it could be as well.

Let the theories begin! :lol:

New song man :) Sounds fucking gorgeous!!

If u start listening before like, 2.33 you can hear paradise city in the back, then when they switch to the girl part, pc is still on (u can hear the chours) mixed with some music in the party... nothing there to find :thumbsup: and the other song is one from the stones if im not wrong, cant remember the name... ill search it...

Edited by AGS

Playboy have some really really good articles, interviews and also hot chicks... what else do u need? :shrugs:

Thanks for the endorsement Mr.Hefner :lol:

Angie - The Rolling Stones

agh beated me for a few secs! :rofl-lol::thumbsup:

I'm surprised it took that long - that piano is pretty distinguishable.

I guess it could be Dizzy playing it with Axl singing, since Dizzy has played that on tour before. :rofl-lol:

Angie - The Rolling Stones

agh beated me for a few secs! :rofl-lol::thumbsup:

I'm surprised it took that long - that piano is pretty distinguishable.

I guess it could be Dizzy playing it with Axl singing, since Dizzy has played that on tour before. :rofl-lol:

Oh, thanks. I don't really like this song, maybe that's why I didn't recognized. :shrugs:

Girl was at a club, saw Paris Hilton with her boyfriend in the corner, the suddenly met Axl, which was unbelievable for her 'cos she's a singer too. Axl's friend came & asked her if she wanted a drink and she agreed. Girl was superexcited. In LA all clubs are closed at 2 a.m. and that turned out to be a great idea, 'cos many party goers end up at sb's home to party some more. She was at the right moment, at the right time and got invited to Axl's home for an afterparty by his friend. She didn't know what to expect as they were driving to Axl's house, then the big gate opened and she was in. Axl has a lot of guitars there and other original brands stuff. Axl is a guy who has lots of stories to tell, he told her stories of many pieces of art he has there. (A story about Robert Williams' painting), every piece of art has its own story. There were 2 pictures that she found a bit irritating - tools that real cannibals use. Axl has lived through so much extreme stuff, that for him is now normal. Axl has a room at the back with a r'n'r bar, where everyone can order a drink. She expected Axl to be some kind of a wasted rockstar, but he looks very good for his age, drinks energy drinks, has his own world, but he is very well spoken when you talk to him. He doesn't have any rockstar attitude, he answered all her questions and told many stories. Axl is very down-to-earth and can just chat with anyone.

Edited by DrDrei

That show reminds me of Bruno

Yeah lol :rofl-lol:

damn, what a sexy language, i would love to nail a girl who screamed in german! :xmasssanta:

Axl has so many cool things in his house i just love everything there...

edit: btw, shes really hot and can sing...!

Unfortunately for you, it's not German ;)

Girl was at a club, saw Paris Hilton with her boyfriend in the corner, the suddenly met Axl, which was unbelievable for her 'cos she's a singer too. Axl's friend came & asked her if she wanted a drink and she agreed. Girl was superexcited. In LA all clubs are closed at 2 a.m. and that turned out to be a great idea, 'cos many party goers end up at sb's home to party some more. She was at the right moment, at the right time and got invited to Axl's home for an afterparty by his friend. She didn't know what to expect as they were driving to Axl's house, then the big gate opened and she was in. Axl has a lot of guitars there and other original brands stuff. Axl is a guy who has lots of stories to tell, he told her stories of many pieces of art he has there. (A story about Robert Williams' painting), every piece of art has its own story. There were 2 pictures that she found a bit irritating - tools that real cannibals use. Axl has lived through so much extreme stuff, that for him is now normal. Axl has a room at the back with a r'n'r bar, where everyone can order a drink. She expected Axl to be some kind of a wasted rockstar, but he looks very good for his age, drinks energy drinks, has his own world, but he is very well spoken when you talk to him. He doesn't have any rockstar attitude, he answered all her questions and told many stories. Axl is very down-to-earth and can just chat with anyone.

You're da man.

Wow, pretty cool.

Yeah I found the cannibal utensils pretty interesting too. I wonder if he's interested in those sort of "darker" things like cannibalism, if he reads about it etc. I've always found it kinda interesting myself.

From the things the girl said about him (I speak German so I could understand the clip from reading the subtitles) he was super sweet even though he kinda lived in his own little world. He looked good for his age and wasn't stuck up like many stars are, he was nice to her and answered all her questions.

Edited by RocketQueen1985