Did Bumblefoot have a solo spot in 2006?

Georgy Zhukov

I don't think this was a solo spot but more of a "lets try and placate the stupid audience". I've had uber respect for Ron since then.

He plays his instrumental Don't Cry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF0WSrkM8r0

Beautifully done.

Oh god I'm glad that there's less this kind of guitar wankery going on these days.

Sounded like shit compared to how he plays it now.

And what the fuck is with that guitar? Didn't he used to have one that looked like foot also? Luckily he seems to be playing normal guitars these days.

Oh god I'm glad that there's less this kind of guitar wankery going on these days.

Sounded like shit compared to how he plays it now.

And what the fuck is with that guitar? Didn't he used to have one that looked like foot also? Luckily he seems to be playing normal guitars these days.

LOL, dude focus on the fact that he had the balls to go out in front of that hostile crowd. He was still a newbe to the band and was defiantly unprepared at the time. And he was under not obligation to go out there in front of that booing and hissing crowd but he did and improved the mood.

I mean, look @6:30. A couple of bottles miss him and he just laughs it off! :lol:

Yes, it was probably his worst instrumental rendition of Don't Cry but I posted in here because that is one of the most memorable Bumble "solo spot" for me.