[ALMOST OFFICIAL] Slash, Matt, Steven, Duff, Gilby WILL perform at the Hall of Fame. Myles MIGHT sing!

Nosaj Thing

saying stuff like "somebody ROSE to the ocassion" in a few different posts and other things like "try taking a 3 hour photo shoot with guns and no roses", some other crap like that.

:rofl-lol: well she's right.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saying stuff like "somebody ROSE to the ocassion" in a few different posts and other things like "try taking a 3 hour photo shoot with guns and no roses", some other crap like that.

right, but its still disrespectful and shows no class on her part. Matt showed respect for izzy and axl in his tweets, but apparently shes too stuck up to do the same.

right, but its still disrespectful and shows no class on her part. Matt showed respect for izzy and axl in his tweets, but apparently shes too stuck up to do the same.

It's going to be a "Fuck Axl" kind of night, but it didn't have to be that way.

Axl took his ball and went home.

Myles does SCOM well. But he lacks the power and attack in his upper register that Axl has. It's why he sounds way off on songs like Civil War.

Axl doesn't have it anymore either. What Myles really lacks is the lower range that Axl has always had and even still has today. Myles sounds God awful on Brownstone, while Axl still sounds pretty solid on it.

I understand why Myles appreciation is sort of love/hate. I like him a lot on some songs and don't care much in others.

But if people say he can't sing the shit out of this (and yes, better than Axl currently does), then I don't know what to tell you ...

This performance gives me chills (with the fans singing along). Wow.

He's good on SCOM, but he is dreadfully bad on other songs. Brownstone comes to mind. That's my favorite GN'R song and his performance of it at the Stoke concert was just atrocious.

I hate his voice, please god dont ruin it tonight with that

I think her tweets are kinda funny. :drevil:

One thing is that the former members say negative things about Axl, but for a former members wife to do so is just lame really. Axl certainly doesn't owe her anything

I think anybody ripping on any member of the original line up today is lame and disrespectful.

Lol, at everyone complaining at Myles signing. If a certain someone attended the event, we wouldn't be having this problem

this. fact is, axl has one of the most unique voices and is not easily replaceable. the most capable person is myles and since he already knows the songs, and has proven to re reliable, why not? Id rather these guys get on stage and jam then not play at all. They arent going up on stage as "Guns N Roses", they are going on stage as 4/7 inducted members of guns featuring gilby clarke and myles kennedy. If you wanted Axl to sing, well direct your comments towards him. Hes the one, along with izzy and dizzy(alhtough who gives two shits about dizzy), who chose not to come. the blame is solely on them.

Lol, at everyone complaining at Myles signing. If a certain someone attended the event, we wouldn't be having this problem

this. fact is, axl has one of the most unique voices and is not easily replaceable. the most capable person is myles and since he already knows the songs, and has proven to re reliable, why not? Id rather these guys get on stage and jam then not play at all. They arent going up on stage as "Guns N Roses", they are going on stage as 4/7 inducted members of guns featuring gilby clarke and myles kennedy. If you wanted Axl to sing, well direct your comments towards him. Hes the one, along with izzy and dizzy(alhtough who gives two shits about dizzy), who chose not to come. the blame is solely on them.

Why blame him? Who honestly cares if they perform or not? Who honestly cares if any of them show up? It'll still be the same afterward.

Eddie Trunk seems to imply that because of royalties (and I'm guessing that the songs belong to Axl) that its doubtful the band will be able to play any GNR songs tonight? Is that really true? And if so I really hope one of them mentions that because as much as I respect Axl's decision, that is just sad.

fact is, axl has one of the most unique voices and is not easily replaceable. the most capable person is myles

No, Myles is not the most capable replacement for Axl's voice. Ever seen UK Guns N' Roses? Check them out on YouTube. That guy sounds more like prime Axl than the real Axl currently does.