Guns N’ Roses Guitarist DJ Ashba Reveals His Tortured Childhood

gunsguy

*yawn* every rock star was beat up and touched as a child. I'm sure the millions of dollars, woman and fame help to seal those wounds quick enough.

Basic Human Empathy Fail. Gtfo

you are aware that there are thousands of little boys being beaten up or even raped as we speak right? and you are showing no empathy to them. hypocrisy. just caring because you know who the person is. i hate this kind of people.

this

Oh I see... thousands of children die of hunger in africa. Why should I be sorry for a single boy who asks me for money in the street then? Thousands of people die of cancer around the world. Why should show empathy to my friend, who recently lost his father to cancer? Gimme a break. This makes no sense at all.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yet his music sounds bland and uninspired

There's no room for comments like that in threads like these.

But now you got me started: uninspired you say?

slash-album-artwork.jpg

slashcover.jpg

And now back OT.

why do you guys always make it about Slash?

Anyway, child abuse is fucked up and I feel for the guy, I still hate everything about him though.

I gotta say, this does explain why he dresses like a teenager who hates his dad.

Guest Len B'stard

*yawn* every rock star was beat up and touched as a child. I'm sure the millions of dollars, woman and fame help to seal those wounds quick enough.

Legend :lol: