Tshirt design for Nightrain members

sailaway

*Attention Nightrain members. Here is the fan club t-shirt! Please Note this design is exclusive to NIGHTRAIN members. We are in process of ordering and sorting through logistics so please bear with us

· 3 minutes ago ·

and our partners.

427939_10150787882873069_10901008068_9645923_570801775_n.jpg

Edited by sailaway

Attention Nightrain members. Here is the fan club t-shirt! Please Note this design is exclusive to NIGHTRAIN members. We are in process of ordering and sorting through logistics so please bear with us

· 3 minutes ago ·

and our partners.

427939_10150787882873069_10901008068_9645923_570801775_n.jpg

awesome

Is Nightrain the name of the official fanclub or something? This is a pretty sweet replacement shirt if so.

Yes.

Maybe you should have posted it in the other thread. They're still bitching about the Appetite shirt over there.

Ha! Not surprised,maybe someone should scatter breadcrumbs so they see this :lol:

Or,just let em' bitch,they seem to get personal satisfaction from complaining.

Maybe you should have posted it in the other thread. They're still bitching about the Appetite shirt over there.

are they wrong in your opinion?

Not at all if that was the shirt that they were getting. I would have bitched too if I was a subscriber.

not being funny but when i think of GNR i don't think of skulls. this a poor representation of the band. It also looks a bit 80's and generally a pretty ugly t-shirt. Who in their right mind would wear a massive skull on there t-shirt and how does this connect with GNR exactly? This isn't Iron Maiden.

Edited by Axl_morris

not being funny but when i think of GNR i don't think of skulls. this a poor representation of the band. It also looks a bit 80's and generally a pretty ugly t-shirt. Who in their right mind would wear a massive skull on there t-shirt and how does this connect with GNR exactly? This isn't Iron Maiden.

+1. Completely agree. And before anyone responds, yes the Appetite has skulls as does one of the early shirts. But IMO it worked in those settings. In this case, not so much. But I do applaud the effort to correct the shirt situation with the fanclub.

Edited by troccoli

I'd only get away wearing this t-shirt at a GNR show.

If i wore it out in public anywhere else I wouldn't fit in, it's not as retro as the old GNR bullet symbol which has become a fashion icon in many styles of t-shirt to a certain extent, yet it has a lot more modern look about it 25 years on than this T shirt.

It's no wonder GNR can't make a stamp in today's MTV generation when the merc is producing stuff like this.

Or in other words, a guy will seriously decrease his chances in being laid in this t shirt.

If i wore it out in public anywhere else I wouldn't fit in, it's not as retro as the old GNR bullet symbol which has become a fashion icon in many styles of t-shirt to a certain extent, yet it has a lot more modern look about it 25 years on than this T shirt.

It's no wonder GNR can't make a stamp in today's MTV generation when the merc is producing stuff like this.

Or in other words, a guy will seriously decrease his chances in being laid in this t shirt.

It looks kind of like something a 12-15 yr old teenager would wear :lol:

Bullshit.

it's clearly just an ad hoc design using off the shelf, stock images. i think they just threw it together quick to pacify the complainers. the "skull" would be more appropriate for maiden shirt.

I have no problem with that.