What was the song title hoarded by Madison?

rjo333

Scraped feels like a working title they never dropped...I like Lies They Tell.

Scraped is a strange title.

Its like scraping through in times of struggle or the battles in life leaving you with scrapes and bruises. Or life itself being one big scrape. I wish Axl would say what he was thinking of when he chose that title.

Chicken Dinner's also too good of a title to drop...if they release a Shackler's remix, they know what to call it...

All the songs have working titles, they change month to month / year to year. Whatever the title was has probably changed

Madagascar, Catcher, IRS, Prostitute, Chinese Democracy, TWAT, This I Love, Better... Majority of the album didnt changed. Its more likely to not change.

Even if it had changed, my point is still valid tho. And even if Axl Rose would tell a complete stranger about his upcoming plans, that would mean that it wouldn't be a big deal for him. Then why would Madison would not say and keep it so secretive, hoarding a fucking title? That's utterly ridiculous.

Leaving this thread open leaves Madison open to abuse, which is not fair years after she has quit the forum, regardless of what people think about her.

Still, leaving it open may incite a healthy discussion about so called insiders and how their power trip got old.

Madagascar, Catcher, IRS, Prostitute, Chinese Democracy, TWAT, This I Love, Better... Majority of the album didnt changed. Its more likely to not change.

Speaking of one-word titles ending in a vowel ... We've known about this song for a long time, but was it public knowledge at that time?

All the songs have working titles, they change month to month / year to year. Whatever the title was has probably changed

Leaving this thread open leaves Madison open to abuse, which is not fair years after she has quit the forum, regardless of what people think about her.

Great great post.

The amount of anger towards people that some posters have on this forum is ridiculous. Some posters hold grudges for years against other posters over the smallest issues.

Madison is one of the main reasons why this forum has been going strong for over a decade. Like her or not, you have to respect her contribution to this forum.

Chicken Dinner's also too good of a title to drop...if they release a Shackler's remix, they know what to call it...

Chicken Dinner was never a working title. That is simply what Brodie named the m4a before sending it to me. We suspected the song was Shackler's Revenge, but there was nothing in the lyrics that confirmed the title, so I left the file name as is when it was sent to China. Chicken Dinner was just a random name Brodie gave the file to conceal its true contents.

The china thing... such a lie MSL... :sleeper:

L!VEFREE! or Die trying...

Edited by Billy B

It always amazes me when such outrageous elements of a story/event are so easily believed and yet the most mundane details are questioned. 1.3 billion people live in China. Do you really think it's that uncommon for someone to have a friend in China? Hell, the dude has posted on my site for years talking about what his life is like in China.

But thanks for accusing me of lying with no reason or proof whatsoever. Very kind of you.

MSL, I'm surprised you even bother justifying yourself anymore haha. If anyone stopped by your forums they'd see that a lot of what you say is truth. The guy from China is right there, it's not some mystery or some sort of conspiracy.

Speaking of one-word titles ending in a vowel ... We've known about this song for a long time, but was it public knowledge at that time?

You mean if the Prostitute title was around back then? Sure it was, I think it was first mentioned in 1999.

You mean if the Prostitute title was around back then? Sure it was, I think it was first mentioned in 1999.

Yeah, you're probably right. It fits the description and could have been considered a potential single at one time, but I'm almost certain we already knew that title in 2001-02.

She knew nothing. False claims to be popular.

Why do you say that?

Who was she trying to be "popular" with?

Of all the years I spent on this forum when Maddy was around, I don't think "trying to be popular" was ever a term that somebody who apply to her. Posters got mad because they felt like she argued too much with them, that she banned people too quickly, and she even stood up to Axl on an issue......she was the exact opposite of somebody who was trying to be popular with anonymous people on the internet.

Madison like all women had P.M.S. Then she went on a rant. But what she didn't know at the time was, Axl is natures' midol. He matched her rant with his. They pretty much took over the forums in a pissing contest and of course, midol wins over P.M.S.

Edited by iftheworld