Rockers Guns 'n' Roses request 20 models to fill front row of their gig at Glasgow SECC

Tabitha27

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe iftheworld isn't in here arguing with everyone that this is a good idea :rofl-lol:

I think guns n swedes, Ali, Rabia and iftheworld might all be the same poster.

Well that's not a compliment I guess. Thanks douche bag.

I just think it's fun that the band are enjoying themselves and not just sitting down playing cards before and after shows.

AND I think it is rather odd/bad of Bumble for airing out his disapproval on facebook. Bumble's family know him and I'm sure he don't need to post on facebook to reassure his wife.

Agree or disagree, it's just an opinion.

Call it anything you want, it reflect how the band feel about fans. They could have done any number of things designed at appreciating the people that payed for their homes but no.

It's too late for damage control, many fans feel this is a kick in the balls. I like Ron but seriously?

You're going to rationalise this? No I'm afraid not. Don't worry I'll still spend my hard earned money supporting a band with little or no respect for me.

Just my feelings on it but it sickens me.

Wouldn't it have been way cooler to give away 20 front row tickets for each show to fan club members instead, i.e. those that have a proven enthusiasm for the band. Who comes up with these fuckin dumb ideas for this band...

i can't believe iftheworld isn't in here arguing with everyone that this is a good idea :rofl-lol:

How does this poster post from three different continents?

Edited by The Archer

Awww, I'm always on your mind. Now if I say that you're obsessed with me then that will be wrong because only you get to say such things.

And no, its not paranoid at all for you to lump people into one gigantic Voltron existing only to incense you. In fact its perfectly sane and rational. :rolleyes:

Edited by rabia

poor ron, poor ron's wife... this is really fucked up. i wouldn't be surprised with him leaving the band.

Why? You are assuming the band is gonna have sex with those models but maybe they just want to have pretty chicks backstage, call it promotion or whatever ..

Some guys whining about the same songs being played may attend the concerts because there are hot chicks there. :ph34r:

Wouldn't it have been way cooler to give away 20 front row tickets for each show to fan club members instead, i.e. those that have a proven enthusiasm for the band. Who comes up with these fuckin dumb ideas for this band...

Don't be silly, that would be appreciative

Yeh nah, they would much rather stuff up the merchandise instead.

I don't think so

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a good idea? I hope Axl has them all dress up like Kelly Bundy.

kelly02.jpg

Sexy

So is this Axl...or...? I'm lost...Why would he allow this to happen?

Cause if this were Slash, you know a lot of people in here would be going to fucking town on his ass...

slash couldnt even give his tickets away CoolFace.png

Anyway Bumble made it clear the band has nothing to do with this. Whats the problem guys?

To clear up any confusion, GNR charge $200 for a VIP for there die hard fans, and GNR give free VIP passes to models who will listen to there songs for the first time this week with after show party and get closer to the stage. laugh.gif

Yeh when you put it that way it doesn't sound so bad :P

I won't deny Scotland has the prettiest girls but those models look like any average girl I've seen walking the streets around where I live.

When I think of a hot Scottish girl I think of Karen Gillan, any pretty girl from Scotland is amplified in sexiness with the accent.

Anyway, props to Ron for reassuring the fans that he feels the idea is stupid too and knows they have a rough time after the shows. It is not the need to be loved by anyway, he just has the balls to come out and say these things because Axl is not secure enough to do it himself.

Keep in my the British love to bullshit their articles.