Rockers Guns 'n' Roses request 20 models to fill front row of their gig at Glasgow SECC

Tabitha27

He's asked about it, why shouldn't he talk about his feelings towards it when asked?

He could finally say "no comment" or warn whoever is interviewing him that GNR is off topic? I mean it's been like what over 15 years he has had no association with the band and it's operations whatsoever? Someone has issues :rolleyes:

He never gets petty or personal like a lot of broke dick rockstars do.

Funny I don't get that vibe at all. He always seems dishonest, fraudulant and always playing the victim card.

I'm more sympathetic to the fans that spent over $200 on something, that are not only not getting a lot of bang for their buck,

You don't give a shit about the fans...you know that and I know that.

And even if Axl didn't know about this before, it's public knowledge now, so to let this continue just shows a lack of integrity in my book.

Oh please put yourself in his position...I bet you would tell the promoter "Get these fuckin hot chicks out of here" :rofl-lol:

butt hurt about what?, what is so attractive in GNR for him to be butt hurt or bitter about?,

One phone from Axl and he's crawling back like a lost puppy...don't deny that. He would drop everything to work for Axl again.

He never "worked for Axl", he worked with Axl.

Exactly what I was gonna say. The replacements tools are the ones working FOR Axl. Slash never worked for him. :)

I was right with you, up until "replacement tools"... which I don't agree with at all. The current guys are great. There's just no need to be so petty in this day and age, the world has moved on and there's enough room to appreciate everyone who's given their time to make GNR what it was and is.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's asked about it, why shouldn't he talk about his feelings towards it when asked?

He could finally say "no comment" or warn whoever is interviewing him that GNR is off topic? I mean it's been like what over 15 years he has had no association with the band and it's operations whatsoever? Someone has issues :rolleyes:

Funny I don't get that vibe at all. He always seems dishonest, fraudulant and always playing the victim card.

I'm more sympathetic to the fans that spent over $200 on something, that are not only not getting a lot of bang for their buck,

And even if Axl didn't know about this before, it's public knowledge now, so to let this continue just shows a lack of integrity in my book.

Oh please put yourself in his position...I bet you would tell the promoter "Get these fuckin hot chicks out of here" :rofl-lol:

butt hurt about what?, what is so attractive in GNR for him to be butt hurt or bitter about?,

One phone from Axl and he's crawling back like a lost puppy...don't deny that. He would drop everything to work for Axl again.

Exactly what I was gonna say. The replacements tools are the ones working FOR Axl. Slash never worked for him. :)

I was right with you, up until "replacement tools"... which I don't agree with at all. The current guys are great. There's just no need to be so petty in this day and age, the world has moved on and there's enough room to appreciate everyone who's given their time to make GNR what it was and is.

Graeme, got that kilt ironed yet?? :rofl-lol:

And again, why should he? The band he was an integral part of were just inducted into the hof with a lot of drama attatched to it. It should be common sense that he's gonna get asked questions about it. There's no reason he should say no comment, he's got nothing to hide, and he's earned his wings to talk about it.

He plays the victim? Did you miss Axl's rants of hatred when cd was released? Denouncing his contributions, calling him a cancer, etc. Hey, I'm not saying slash is an angel when it came to the breakup, but when did you ever see him get THAT personal and petty towards Axl? He said Axl hates his guts, which is a pretty fair assumption, wouldn't u say?

As for the rest of it, you're confusing the issue. These aren't hot girls in the front row. These are hired tits. Girls who don't even give a shit about gnr or their music, being paid money to act like they do. And the fans that actually do give a shit, who paid their own money for VIP treatments, are getting dicked. Im not one of these people, but I have sympathy for those who actually are legit fans getting downgraded for this cheap stunt. And of course Axl didn't know what was going down, with his own franchise he soley owns, and operates :rolleyes: . Right. Ignorance is always bliss :P. And even if he didn't know, its public knowledge now. One of his employees even addressed it out in the open. Ball's in Axl's court now. If Axl really didn't want something to go down, it wouldn't. We both know that. This is about the cheapest stunt anybody in the gnr camp, past or present, has ever pulled. Even worse than slash's superbowl stunt. "Truth is the truth hurts, don't you agree?". This totally lacks integrity.

Now we're at the point where the nu band is hiring fans to get noticed :unsure: . Wow. Axl's really done wonders with the name, right?

And the ONLY reason I brought slash into this, was because I know the double standards you and your kind always pull. Tell me with a straight face you wouldn't degrade the shit out of slash if he pulled this exact same scenario. Hell, ill admit it, I sure as hell would.

That's what I thought.

Edited by Bobbo

I could not agree more :)

i can't believe iftheworld isn't in here arguing with everyone that this is a good idea :rofl-lol:

I think guns n swedes, Ali, Rabia and iftheworld might all be the same poster.

Awww, I'm always on your mind. Now if I say that you're obsessed with me then that will be wrong because only you get to say such things.

And no, its not paranoid at all for you to lump people into one gigantic Voltron existing only to incense you. In fact its perfectly sane and rational. :rolleyes:

Sigh.

It's called a tongue-in-cheek comment.

See, most people do not take the internet and rock-n-roll forums as seriously as you do. So myself - like most people - do not carry grudges from topic to topic, we do not plan our week around being able to "own" a complete stranger on line in a rock music discussion.

I realize these things are important to you. Fine. I'm not here to judge. Whatever makes you happy!!!!

There is a group of posters on here who worship Axl's every move, and who go out of their way to bash anybody that dare disagree with Axl, the God of Music. Your little group loves to insult anybody who doesn't worship Axl, and they get a little obsessive about carrying grudges from topic to topic.

And hon, you don't "incense" me in any shape or form. You make me chuckle, roll my eyes, and then move on to the next topic. Guys like Popcorn, Smooth, Soulmonster - I don't agree with a lot of what they say, but at least they have conviction and some subtance behind their posts. But posters like you, Bruno, Angeles, and the pirate idiot and a couple others......you guys praise and worship Axl on issues that even Axl himself would say that he screwed up.

You might want to move on and attack another one of the people you label as a hater, cupcake, etc. Get all worked up and angry, show them your rage, spend all day trying to come up with clever insults. Because your responses to me are getting a little predictable and boring. You had a bit of my interest for awhile, but now you are just arguing for the sake of arguing, insulting for the sake of insulting, and I stopped doing that in grade school. It gets boring, and hopefully you are better than that.

If you want to discuss any topics with me in the future, I will be happy to do so - as long as you are capable of tackling the actual topic, and not just obsessing with conveying your feelings on what you think I'm like in real life. If you are not capable of doing that, please feel free to move on to some other "hater" and "cupcake" or whatever else you like to label people! :thumbsup:

Your posts are always hilariously ironic as other posters have also pointed out to you. I've pointed out several times the decisions on which I disagree with Axl but you cant deal with facts. So keep re-hashing your tired old routines (talk about boring and predictable).

It wasnt a "tongue in cheek" comment, it was yet another desperate sign of your obsessions. In a thread where I DIDNT EVEN POST, you still managed to whine about me. And then you started pontificating about addressing the "actual topic". :rofl-lol:

Yup, and I usually don't call them that way but since some idiot implied that Slash was working for Axl, I needed to respond in the same way. I appreciate what the news guys put together show after show. :)

And again, why should he?

He won't do it because he loves the spotlight, controversy and attention. Basically he likes pissing Axl off since he won't give him is old job back. Remember the 5am visit at Axl house? It's sad, I could never see myself begging my former boss for my job back.

He plays the victim?

Yes for over 15 years

Did you miss Axl's rants of hatred when cd was released? Denouncing his contributions, calling him a cancer

That is Axl's opinion and his is entitled to it. Problem? We have to suffer through your opnions. Whats the difference? Why does it bother you so much?

As for the rest of it, you're confusing the issue. These aren't hot girls in the front row. These are hired tits. Girls who don't even give a shit about gnr or their music, being paid money to act like they do. And the fans that actually do give a shit

This issue you have with hired tits is not GNR's problem. Call the promotor to express your dissatisfaction. You were at the show right and paid big bucks?

Even worse than slash's superbowl stunt.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing worse than that.

Now we're at the point where the nu band is hiring fans to get noticed

What the fuck is "nu"? And I'll repeat GNR has nothing to do with your titty issues.

And the ONLY reason I brought slash into this, was because I know the double standards you and your kind always pull

Liar. You brought up Slash because your a little cupcake and you actually hate Axl and GNR. My "kind'? What am I some race you despise?

That's what I thought.

You thought nothing...absolutely nothing

Exactly what I was gonna say. The replacements tools are the ones working FOR Axl. Slash never worked for him.

Those "replacements tools" have done more for your favorite band than Slash ever did.They are your favorite band right? That's why you are on this forum right? I'm sure you are not here to cause trouble and ridicule the band right?

Also I hope you realise that Axl and Izzy let Slash have the gig when Tracii didn't make the trip to Seattle? Slash always worked for Axl. This also must be the reason why he was creating cool and innovative solos under their guidance.

Edited by volcano62

Those "replacements tools" have done more for your favorite band than Slash ever did.They are your favorite band right? That's why you are on this forum right? I'm sure you are not here to cause trouble and ridicule the band right?

Also I hope you realise that Axl and Izzy let Slash have the gig when Tracii didn't make the trip to Seattle? Slash always worked for Axl. This also must be the reason why he was creating cool and innovative solos under their guidance.

I don't and I won't talk to returned members. You were banned, right? BANNED and for a reason, so instead of talkin' to me, a supporter member, go to Youtube and spread your nerd-rage on Slash's videos.

See ya, BANNED member :)

PS: And I hope you realiZe that Slash wrote and co-wrote songs with Axl and Izzy. Slash never worked for Axl and when Axl wanted Slash to work for him, he refused, he quit and refused again when Axl wanted him in 3 Chinese songs. So... no, he never worked for Axl, never. Do I need to repeat this? Let me know. :thumbsup:

I don't and I won't talk to returned members. You were banned, right? BANNED and for a reason, so instead of talkin' to me, a supporter member, go to Youtube and spread your nerd-rage on Slash's videos.

PS: And I hope you realiZe that Slash wrote and co-wrote songs with Axl and Izzy. Slash never worked for Axl and when Axl wanted Slash to work for him, he refused, he quit and refused again when Axl wanted him in 3 Chinese songs. So... no, he never worked for Axl, never. Do I need to repeat this? Let me know. :thumbsup:

I missed you and i love you :kiss:

And I love you too, see? :heart:

And I love you too, see? :heart:

I knew it!

realiZe

British English > American English

;)

Only 1 problem...I am Canadian eh :D

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

realiZe

;)

Fair enough. I just wanted to point out that it isn't wrong to spell it realise. Not on this side of the Atlantic anyway. :lol:

realiZe

;)

Fair enough. I just wanted to point out that it isn't wrong to spell it realise. Not on this side of the Atlantic anyway. :lol:

Ok I did some homework...since Canada is still under the British constitution I'm suppose to spell it "realise" Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

Same with organise, maximise etc...

realiZe

;)

Ok I did some homework...since Canada is still under the British constitution I'm suppose to spell it "realise" Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

Same with organise, maximise etc...

Organise? That's ugly...

it's sad that models no longer want to see gnr of their own free will.

it's sad that the band isn't banging models.

it's sad that the band takes to the internet to dispel rumors that they could possibly be banging models.

it's sad that internet fans can't seem to understand that models and famous people get special passes to events, even bands they only know about from their parents' tape collections.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

And again, why should he?

He won't do it because he loves the spotlight, controversy and attention. Basically he likes pissing Axl off since he won't give him is old job back. Remember the 5am visit at Axl house? It's sad, I could never see myself begging my former boss for my job back.

He plays the victim?

Yes for over 15 years

Did you miss Axl's rants of hatred when cd was released? Denouncing his contributions, calling him a cancer

That is Axl's opinion and his is entitled to it. Problem? We have to suffer through your opnions. Whats the difference? Why does it bother you so much?

As for the rest of it, you're confusing the issue. These aren't hot girls in the front row. These are hired tits. Girls who don't even give a shit about gnr or their music, being paid money to act like they do. And the fans that actually do give a shit

This issue you have with hired tits is not GNR's problem. Call the promotor to express your dissatisfaction. You were at the show right and paid big bucks?

Even worse than slash's superbowl stunt.

I'm pretty sure there is nothing worse than that.

Now we're at the point where the nu band is hiring fans to get noticed

What the fuck is "nu"? And I'll repeat GNR has nothing to do with your titty issues.

And the ONLY reason I brought slash into this, was because I know the double standards you and your kind always pull

Liar. You brought up Slash because your a little cupcake and you actually hate Axl and GNR. My "kind'? What am I some race you despise?

That's what I thought.

You thought nothing...absolutely nothing

Exactly what I was gonna say. The replacements tools are the ones working FOR Axl. Slash never worked for him.

That's our lolcano. Breaking up posts into little fragments and taking them out of context. Slash is not "playing" victim by saying "Axl hates him". Axl himself has made that abundantly clear. He has earned the right to talk about his place and feelings about Guns. He's got nothing to hide.

Even if Axl didn't instigate this call (which signs point to him being apart of it), it's public knowledge now, and has been for a couple days.The agency also confirmed this request came from people who work for "Guns N' Roses". And who owns and solely operates "Guns N' Rose"? But you're saying people that work for "Guns N' Roses" did this without his consent? Hmmm...

If he allows it to happen, that shows a huge lack of respect for the fans, a complete lack of integrity, and a level of pathetic I can't even begin to comprehend. Nobody in the GNR camp has ever stooped lower to actually hire hot girls to pretend to like the "band" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: !!!

Edited by Bobbo