Rockers Guns 'n' Roses request 20 models to fill front row of their gig at Glasgow SECC

Tabitha27

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow axl hits a new low

lol why do you assume this is Axl's doing? It's rock n' roll beeyatch!

Because axl has had complete control and final say in everything Gnr since the mid 90s. And its actually really fucking stupid.

All that means is that he is not against it. Don't forget that there are a bunch of other guys in the band who these models might be for.

All you naysayers are so annoying. This shit is hilarious and oh so Spinal Tap-ish. Where's your sense of fun and rock n roll? Plus, if the band goes on late, you have a shot at getting a model's number while you're waiting.

All you naysayers are so annoying. This shit is hilarious and oh so Spinal Tap-ish. Where's your sense of fun and rock n roll? Plus, if the band goes on late, you have a shot at getting a model's number while you're waiting.

Unless they have a ton of security around them because they're paid to be there

Guest RonMexico82

Maybe it is the only way the band can stay awake, now that they are playing the same setlist over and over and over...lol jk

Unless they have a ton of security around them because they're paid to be there

Security's just a variable in the equation. They can be bribed on teh cheap. "Psst, hey buddy, here's 5 [whatever Scotland's equivalent of the dollar is], lemme talk to the chicks." See? Easy.

..is this for real ? - it don't sound real.

If it's true, it don't say much about the girls of Glasgow wanting to see Axl & Co.

It's also mega creepy..

wow axl hits a new low

lol why do you assume this is Axl's doing? It's rock n' roll beeyatch!

Because axl has had complete control and final say in everything Gnr since the mid 90s. And its actually really fucking stupid.

this

Edited by vaida

“I don’t know much about them really – my mum and dad are more into them – but I’ll listen to their songs before Friday.”

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

The most stupidest move from new Guns. :confused:

Yeah that quote just sums it all up. Bet they can't wait to see "Axel"

Tbh I think it's a bit sad that they're doing stuff like this. It would be a laugh for the likes of Crue or Steel Panther to do that type of thing but it just seems pretty tragic Guns doing this. I would have thought they'd want to be all about the music rather than trying to distract/impress fans by putting scantily clad girls around the place.

Tbh I think it's a bit sad that they're doing stuff like this. It would be a laugh for the likes of Crue or Steel Panther to do that type of thing but it just seems pretty tragic Guns doing this. I would have thought they'd want to be all about the music rather than trying to distract/impress fans by putting scantily clad girls around the place.

If my memory doesn´t betray me, I think that during the UYI tour they had cameras that were monitored from the backstage so that all the band members could see the hot girls in the audience so, this thing with the models is not exactly new. But anyways, as has been said by other users it´s not cool to have them in the front row whereas the diehards have been waiting for hours.Just my opinion :shrugs:

“I don’t know much about them really – my mum and dad are more into them – but I’ll listen to their songs before Friday.”

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

The most stupidest move from new Guns. :confused:

Yeah that quote just sums it all up. Bet they can't wait to see "Axel"

LOL that reminds me of the typical "blonde jokes" :laugh:

Edited by November_rain

This doesn't sound real to me

To be fair it was printed by the Sun. Either they've just made up a story for the hell of it or someone from Guns camp has jokingly said something and the Sun being the shitehawks that they are take it as gospel.

From Bumblefoot Facebook:

Hey all, I have nothing to do with this - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/music-news/2012/05/21/rockers-guns-n-roses-request-20-models-to-fill-front-row-of-their-gig-at-glasgow-secc-86908-23867787/. Nor do I decide when the shows start - when you're waiting, so am I.

haha, Bumble wants nothing to do with this, even he knows how incredibly lame it sounds..

I don't know what's up with GNR these days, hiring models to take up the front row where the hardcore fans should be..

Axl's losing his mind