Echo Arena Concert Review: "New line-up feels more like a tribute act, a pale imitation of the band that so many of us fell in love with years ago".

BBA

But seriously are you really that pathetic you have to spend your time looking all over the net for bad reviews and post them on a fan forum? Honest question BBA.....

When I googled "Guns N Roses news", this was the only thing that I came across.

All other GNR news was related to Slash and how well his new album is doing.

Manupulative liar.

not necessarily.

google keeps up with what kinda stuff you search for and other shitz. it also keeps up with what people in your area google and so on. if you ask 20 guys around the world to google a specific thing, word, place etc. and then get back to you with what the first page was you might end up with 20 different pages.

which means that both of could be right.

You may be correct...makes sense.

Guest RonMexico82

Any link to the outside world from these forums is a welcome dose of fresh opinion.

I agree with everything in that article.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BBA WHAT? Only idiots believe in the shit he wrote.

He posted an article...

:lol: Yeah that was what I was about to say! Apparently BBA now not only reports the news but he has contacts with the press and they write it on request for him! :lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BBA WHAT? Only idiots believe in the shit he wrote.

He posted an article...

:lol: Yeah that was what I was about to say! Apparently BBA now not only reports the news but he has contacts with the press and they write it on request for him! :lol:

:thumbsup:

It's pretty obvious that this is as much as Axl can possibly milk the current situation. Endless touring of basically the same show with dwindling crowds and pissed off people in attendance. He's gonna have to come up with a new plan soon or malls will be the only place he has left to play (they'll be closed by the time he gets there though).

Other bands like Iron Maiden spice things up by dedicating a tour to a particular period or album. The obvious choice for Guns N' Roses would be an Appetite for Destruction tour but that would be a bold move for Axl to attempt given the current state of things.

Whatever! All I can say is these critics are still holding on to the GNR band from over 20 years ago.

Move the fuck on already! These musicians are awesome! I saw the show in Dallas and I thought these new guys are fuckin fantastic. Each guitar solo was interesting because they all played a song and not just wailed for half an hour.

I loved how Axl is confident in this new band to give each member his solo! This new band is here to stay, so shut the fuck up about a band from 20 + years ago and go to the show open minded and listen instead of bitching about Slash and Duff. They've moved on too!

No one is holding on to a reunion, so if these critics don't like the new band fine, but stop fuckin comparing them to the original members. That was then and this is now.

Axl is happy with his band, so if you're not then don't go to the show and don't review it, because obviously these guys are bias to the old band and nothing will change their minds.

There are so many bands who have changed members and have moved on and haven't gotten so much shit about it as Axl has! God! It's just too much. Let it be.

Write about other bands for a change who have fired their members or members have left and they have gone on. Why is it so hard for Axl to do it and when will the critics stop blaming him for every damn thing! There were 5 members in the original band and they were all at fault for it's demise, so shut the fuck up and either listen and give the new members a chance or just stay home and listen to your old records!

Endless touring of basically the same show

It's been a year of touring, a year off, and now apparently a second year of touring.

How is that endless?

What are they touring? When will it end? It hasnt ended yet, so it is at this precise moment endless. With no apparent reason to tour other than the fact that people still buy tickets its hard to understand. Money? fair enough.

BBA is literally using all possible ways within the forum rules to cupcake. Impressive how someone thought it was ok to bring him back a couple of weeks after he made numerous cupcake accounts just for the sake of it. One of the saddest 'fans' out there, that step into the freakish section of the gnr fan base.

BBA is literally using all possible ways within the forum rules to cupcake. Impressive how someone thought it was ok to bring him back a couple of weeks after he made numerous cupcake accounts just for the sake of it. One of the saddest 'fans' out there, that step into the freakish section of the gnr fan base.

l.jpg