I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl Rose did not tell me to 'fuck off'. Conor was just making stuff up. He was very drunk.

When I asked for a picture he kinda 'mocked' (but in a NICE way not a mean way) how excited I was and said 'NO!' in the tone I asked him for the picture in if you get me? Everyone was laughing. God that was a amazing moment. Having eye contact with him. And he held me so tight for the picture :wub: It was magical :wub: And I normally don't talk like this about people but he was SO SEXY up close. He was BEAUTIFUL.

A POSTER CALLED AMIR HAS MY PROPER PICTURE WITH AXL. I HOPE HE GETS ONLINE AND POSTS IT SOON! I POSTED HIS FOR HIM ;( I want to see my pic!!! He showed me on his phone. I have no neck in it cos I'm smiling so much and bent back over the barrier to be closer to God :wub:

I never thought I could love GN'R more than I already do!

I promise to tell everything I remember tomorrow. I witnessed some things no one else has mentioned yet!! Some funny/interesting snippets. I haven't been to bed yet and I have the Birmingham show in a few hours. I think I'll skip going to the front and take it easy for this one. Meh I know when I get down there I'll try and get to the front as usual. Are the Birmingham crowd rough? I'm 5ft 1 people!!

Lol slaa, If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say you wee just a little bit excited?

I'll tell you one bit because you'll find it amusing...

The security gaurd came out and told us Axl would come out but not to come over the barrier and to be calm etc.

I had to run around in a circle screaming. Then I jumped up and down non stop for 5minutes. The people around me were telling me to let it all out so I wouldn't scare him away.

The part you heard on the video was the tail end of my excitement :lol:

OMG I just realised i've forgotton to eat with all the excitement. My last bit of food was yesterday at 3pm before I flew to Scotland :confused:

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Axl Rose did not tell me to 'fuck off'. Conor was just making stuff up. He was very drunk.

When I asked for a picture he kinda 'mocked' (but in a NICE way not a mean way) how excited I was and said 'NO!' in the tone I asked him for the picture in if you get me? Everyone was laughing. God that was a amazing moment. Having eye contact with him. And he held me so right for the picture :wub: It was magical :wub:

A POSTER CALLED AMIR HAS MY PROPER PICTURE WITH AXL. I HOPE HE GETS ONLINE AND POSTS IT SOON! I POSTED HIS FOR HIM ;( I want to see my pic!!! He showed me on his phone. I have no neck in it cos I'm smiling so much and bent back over the barrier to be closer to God :wub:

I never thought I could love GN'R more than I already do!

I promise to tell everything I remember tomorrow. I witnessed some things no one else has mentioned yet!! Some funny/interesting snippets. I haven't been to bed yet and I have the Birmingham show in a few hours. I think I'll skip going to the front and take it easy for this one. Meh I know when I get down there I'll try and get to the front as usual. Are the Birmingham crowd rough? I'm 5ft 1 people!!

Yeah I was only joking about him telling you to fuck off :lol: He was really nice about it, "Oh Axl can I have a picture???" "No!"

There is definately a picture of you me and Axl, a good one. I remember seeing it, but I can't remember who took it!

Guest Gunns

Sounds like a great time slaa, I hope gnr tours my neck of the woods again soon Now lol, get some more video If you meet axl or the band again, have a good time at the next gig!

I had a blast too, was nice meeting you and Graeme. Tommy appeared very briefly to take 2 girls away with him, Richard and Ron hung about for a while, but that was all I saw. A quick pic with both as well as Del James in the crowd between sets. Brilliant night!

I had a blast too, was nice meeting you and Graeme. Tommy appeared very briefly to take 2 girls away with him, Richard and Ron hung about for a while, but that was all I saw. A quick pic with both as well as Del James in the crowd between sets. Brilliant night!

Likewise Monty. Your friend was lovely too. He kept winding me up though and pretending he met Axl and that he had left just to watch my reaction :fuckyou::lol:

Monty are you going tonight?

I saw Tommy leaving with some guy! I never spoke to him last night though. He must've been busy entertaining those models! I missed Dizzy too. I met Richard, Ron and DJ and AXLLL.

I'm so sorry in advance. I acted like a total fuirtcake. I'm so creepy in this.... LOL

This is for the Neil from chinesedemocracy forum. He gave everyone a lift back to their hotel. Big shout out to Debbie, Robbie and Neil!! It was lovely to meet ye! We're going to go to a GN'R show together next time. Lovely, lovely people :wub:

P.S THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS GUYS.

I was very nervous about revealing i was actually a bald man. Thanks for being so kind!! :xmasssanta:

Axl Morris - that video is amazing. Such a shame about the audio but I would die of embarsement. I really over reacted around him and came across as really rude and a bit of a plonker FACEPALM

"Hi is good" :lol:

If it's any consolation I'd probably acted even "worse" than you did, but I think you handled it pretty well ;) I mean, at least you didn't scream in his face and hugged him refusing to let go :lol:

Can't wait to see the "real" picture of you with him.

Thanks Get Off Axl's Back and everyone else. I honestly thought I'd be slated for all this. I'm just so happy and buzzing. That was honestly the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. Ican't believe I met him and had him hug me and be so playful with me. I know I come across as really pathetic. I'd put any Justin Bieber fan to shame.

And all the forum people I've met so far this year have been absoutely lovely. Each and every one of them. Hope to meet some more of ye tonight. I plan on stalking Axl again!!

I thought of the right word. Axl imitated me. Forgive me - no food and no sleep.

Thanks Get Off Axl's Back and everyone else. I honestly thought I'd be slated for all this. I'm just so happy and buzzing. That was honestly the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. Ican't believe I met him and had him hug me and be so playful with me. I know I come across as really pathetic. I'd put any Justin Bieber fan to shame.

And all the forum people I've met so far this year have been absoutely lovely. Each and every one of them. Hope to meet some more of ye tonight. I plan on stalking Axl again!!

I thought of the right word. Axl imitated me. Forgive me - no food and no sleep.

You've got me all excited now, probably won't get any sleep tonight just reading your enthusiasm. You did NOT come across as pathetic, adrenalin just swept your mind away & you became a teenager all over again - nothing wrong with that at all. :lol:

Why would you be slated? I must say I just love your accent, what area are you from? Another concert to go to, you'd best get some rest & if you get your photo in time he might even sign it for you after the concert this time. Just make sure you get on the tour bus & hide between the seats at the back, check it does say gnr not Bay City Rollers though :rofl-lol:

Thanks for sharing & when I get up in the morning I look forward to seeing more photos of you & hearing some of the funny stories you have to tell. Well done on meeting him - please ask him next time when he's coming to Australia. Tell him we are sinking so he'd better make it in the next 12 months :P

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Oh my god this is absolutely brilliant!

SLAA you are so cute I love your excitment, ha-haa "Oh my god, oh my god, it's him, it's him.....when should I start sreaming?" :laugh:

Really pleased for you!!!:thumbsup:

I know, I love it! ^_^

I know I come across as really pathetic.

Don't even say that! Not at all, not at all.

When I got a chance to meet Axl in Barcelona in 2010 I was a mess. I didn't get to take any pictures or any autographs (though DJ hugged me for like 5 minutes) but just the thought of having Axl standing in front of me was truly a dream come true. It was the greatest moment of my life.

As soon as I flew back home and as soon as I saw my parents, I burst into tears and couldn't stop crying. :rofl-lol:

Maybe it's just the tiredness but 4.10 on this video by Axl_Morris has me in tears here:

http://minus.com/mgk0WiCoh/

Axl and I laughing together.

I'm pretty sure we're laughing because they were slow to take my picture and I said something like 'hey it's okay this just means he's hugging me for longer'

Thank you so much for recording tht Axl Morris. You have no idea how grateful I am.

You know how Axl joked on stage that Beta kicked him and that's why he was injured?

Beta hadn't heard him say it so I told her. She went 'Did he!? That f'ing asshole!'. I burst out laughing. I didn't expect her to swear. She is so lovely. I don't know if she just said it to make me happy but she said she remembered me waving at her at Dublin during November Rain.

Did you ask him if SOB was the greatest mod of all time or if SS an Nightrain will ever reunite as news reporters?

He said 'no comment but expect an statement soon'.

Oh my god this is absolutely brilliant!

SLAA you are so cute I love your excitment, ha-haa "Oh my god, oh my god, it's him, it's him.....when should I start sreaming?" :laugh:

Really pleased for you!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks! :lol: I'm pretty exciteable alright. Kind of pleased the entire thing isn't caught on cam. I was much worse than that :confused:

The front of my t-shirt (the other guys signed the back of it in Dublin)

t03w2u.png

fka72e.png

I am from Ireland. That's why I have a weird accent :lol: