I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Wow SLAA, I am So happy for you! It sounds like it was amazing.

On a related note: So THIS is where you guys are hanging out now. And also, that video on minus.com has no sound for me. Is that just me?

I take it you missed the many pages of us talking about that :tongue2: But yeah, no audio unfortunately. Hopefully Axl comes out and greets the fans again at the next gig!

Haha, I looked a few posts below and nobody mentioned it although talking about the video.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he a dick?

Why would he be a dick? He always stops to sign for fans and by all accounts, is very friendly.

Buy me a pint on Friday and I'll sit on your knee Marigold! :o

So for how long has the whole GNFNR crew been hanging over here? I'm confused.

Axl looks fantastic in the video by the way, which is weird since there are so many awful photographs of him floating around. One would think that a person would not just stop being photogenic while still being attractive in real life.

Axl looks fantastic in the video by the way, which is weird since there are so many awful photographs of him floating around. One would think that a person would not just stop being photogenic while still being attractive in real life.

Just under ten years according to my profile. :lol:

*shoots self*

Edited by Dazey

Was he a dick?

:rolleyes: you're obvious lol

Really? In that case this story/account would've never been posted or it would have been much sooner under the "he's an ass" headlights

Just under ten years according to my profile. :lol:

*shoots self*

And they can take their behinds right on back to cutthroat island or black lagoon :rofl-lol:

I mean I'm already starting to itch from being around them

Edited by Nicc

calm the fuck down you idiot

if meeting axl is the highlight to your life then i suggest you call up that grave digger and get your burial to the pits of the earth delivered sooner

oh c´mon dude, the girl is just excited and vey happy and she´s been nice enough to share her story with all of us.

You would probably shit your pants and would behave like a fanboy if you met Axl.

Was he a dick?

Why would he be a dick? He always stops to sign for fans and by all accounts, is very friendly.

The party is on Thursday Pal. By 8, I'll be knee deep in puss. I'm going to need a wing man, are you up for the challenge? You'll be in a privileged position to learn a thing or two. Keep your mouth shut and yours eyes open.

Was he a dick?

The party is on Thursday Pal. By 8, I'll be knee deep in puss. I'm going to need a wing man, are you up for the challenge? You'll be in a privileged position to learn a thing or two. Keep your mouth shut and yours eyes open.

I'm more than happy to throw you a few cast offs but like most real men I work for a living so Friday night it is! :(

Was he a dick?

I'm more than happy to throw you a few cast offs but like most real men I work for a living so Friday night it is! :(

You should just be wealthy like me, no worries at all. rock1

Did you ask him if SOB was the greatest mod of all time or if SS an Nightrain will ever reunite as news reporters?

He said 'no comment but expect an statement soon'.

Oh my god this is absolutely brilliant!

SLAA you are so cute I love your excitment, ha-haa "Oh my god, oh my god, it's him, it's him.....when should I start sreaming?" :laugh:

Really pleased for you!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks! :lol: I'm pretty exciteable alright. Kind of pleased the entire thing isn't caught on cam. I was much worse than that :confused:

The front of my t-shirt (the other guys signed the back of it in Dublin)

t03w2u.png

fka72e.png

I am from Ireland. That's why I have a weird accent :lol:

Im from ireland!!!! Cool

Was he a dick?

You should just be wealthy like me, no worries at all. rock1

Oh I am, I just have to work for it. ;) x

Did you ask him if SOB was the greatest mod of all time or if SS an Nightrain will ever reunite as news reporters?

He said 'no comment but expect an statement soon'.

Oh my god this is absolutely brilliant!

SLAA you are so cute I love your excitment, ha-haa "Oh my god, oh my god, it's him, it's him.....when should I start sreaming?" :laugh:

Really pleased for you!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks! :lol: I'm pretty exciteable alright. Kind of pleased the entire thing isn't caught on cam. I was much worse than that :confused:

The front of my t-shirt (the other guys signed the back of it in Dublin)

t03w2u.png

fka72e.png

I am from Ireland. That's why I have a weird accent :lol:

Im from ireland !! Cool

I don't even know this chick but why would anyone give anyone shit about being excited to meet Axl? Fuckiing wierd and typical of some people on here.

Don't be stupid!

And keep out of this thread if you can't see why someone, from a fans forum, meeting the bands lead singer, would not be excited and why also, others from that forum would not think it cool and have a laugh and joke about it. Get a grip.