I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I don't even know this chick but why would anyone give anyone shit about being excited to meet Axl? Fuckiing wierd and typical of some people on here.

Don't be stupid!

And keep out of this thread if you can't see why someone, from a fans forum, meeting the bands lead singer, would not be excited and why also, others from that forum would not think it cool and have a laugh and joke about it. Get a grip.

No I'm sorry. I'm saying why would someone rip her or be mean. That's what I meant.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is hilarious, had to laugh so hard about the first clip. :D

I am so happy for you SLAA and was so hoping you would meet him. Ofcourse I am not jealous at all ;)

Very sweet pictures of you and Axl, you look so happy, made me smile!

I don't even know this chick but why would anyone give anyone shit about being excited to meet Axl? Fuckiing wierd and typical of some people on here.

Don't be stupid!

And keep out of this thread if you can't see why someone, from a fans forum, meeting the bands lead singer, would not be excited and why also, others from that forum would not think it cool and have a laugh and joke about it. Get a grip.

No I'm sorry. I'm saying why would someone rip her or be mean. That's what I meant.

Really? Read it again and I cant see it.

If that's the case, I apolgise.

*EDIT* I've had a tough week, I'm so sorry man, i read that wrong!!:heart:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Wow, reading this thread with a couple of Gin and Tonic inside of me makes it even more amazing. I love your video's, SLAA! I've heard that video where you're all excited a hundred times now and it's so amazing every time.

Don't be stupid!

Haha, you are right. My first reaction was just like Subs' but then I read carefully so I got what you meant.

Don't be stupid!

Really? Read it again and I cant see it.

If that's the case, I apolgise.

*EDIT* I've had a tough week, I'm so sorry man, i read that wrong!!:heart:

No I just wrote it wrong or in a way that I can see I come off as an ass. I meant why would someone care enough to care as in give her shit? I think it's great and am jealous.

Delighted for you guys.I'm a 40 year old guy and I would be excited as hell if I met the good man himself. I think I saw you guys after the show in Dublin, when I (tall guy with bald head and grey hoody) was waiting outside the O2 with a few others for the band to come out.It was just as you came out the exit gates and if I remember rightly I spoke briefly with Conor.

Edited by no1gooner

Guest Gunns

Found this on GnR int staff's facebook ,

here you are gilly with axl!

398917_457857350906478_1441656928_n.jpg

Great shot

it's a great photo, and one *not* ruined by Conor :tongue2: ,

very cool to see Axl giving individual time with all the fans, he seems to be enjoying touring now a lot more.

calm the fuck down you idiot

if meeting axl is the highlight to your life then i suggest you call up that grave digger and get your burial to the pits of the earth delivered sooner

Did she say it was "the highlight" of her life, more likely she means one of the highlights in her life. :angry:

Why shouldn't be she be happy and why shouldn't we be happy listening to & reading of her experience? smilie_girl_149.gif

Tears of happiness & excitement are a great change to the sadness we see on a regular basis - I'd much rather watch this happy group of people laughing, crying & squealing with excitement than read the bitterness of someone who comes on a fan site to bash the fans :fuckyou:

SLAA - sorry you didn't get to Birmingham, next concert you'd better go backstage & borrow some of Axl's oxygen to keep your excitement level down to a high pitched squeal instead of an ear splitting scream. smilie_girl_012.gif

Found this on GnR int staff's facebook ,

here you are gilly with axl!

398917_457857350906478_1441656928_n.jpg

Great shot

it's a great photo, and one *not* ruined by Conor :tongue2: ,

very cool to see Axl giving individual time with all the fans, he seems to be enjoying touring now a lot more.

Yes, so this is for all the people who were pretending to be outraged (lol at dirtydne, saying he lost respect for Axl even though he stops at nothing to call the guy an a**hole anyhow) in that model thread saying "now he needs girls/ models just to get through the nights and shows" ummm he clearly likes being around fans, just sometimes he feels a like a nut sometimes you don't.

Edited by Nicc

Yes apart from the puke down the front of Conor it would be perfect :rofl-lol:

There was no puke down the front of me :( It wasn't even that bad, just a little spit up. After 22 beers I deserve a medal.

Think of it as a tactical move to sober up for Axl.

Edited by Conor

There was no puke down the front of me :( It wasn't even that bad, just a little spit up. After 22 beers I deserve a medal.

:rofl-lol: I wondered how long you would be inspecting the photo for any traces :lol:

Were you as excited meeting him as Slaa?

Delighted for you guys.I'm a 40 year old guy and I would be excited as hell if I met the good man himself. I think I saw you guys after the show in Dublin, when I (tall guy with bald head and grey hoody) was waiting outside the O2 with a few others for the band to come out.It was just as you came out the exit gates and if I remember rightly I spoke briefly with Conor.

Yeah I remember :) We were there for the band's bus driving out but couldn't work out if Axl was there. To be honest, had we waited there I don't think we would've gotten lucky 'cause they were just driving past us. Who knows though, 'cause if he was in as good form as he was during the show and in Glasgow, he might've stopped to come meet us there. We'll never know :(

:rofl-lol: I wondered how long you would be inspecting the photo for any traces :lol:

Were you as excited meeting him as Slaa?

Ha, I don't think anyone could be as excited as SLAA! That said, it was incredible. Everyone I'd met previous had been awesome, and Axl was no exception. My phone died during the show though, so that was a bummer, but I got more than I possibly could've imagined.

I'm a **I am a stupid cupcake;Just Ignore my post** for life now.

Edit:- Oh my god, the filter is still on :lol: Amazing.

Edited by Conor

Lol slaa, If I was to hazard a guess, I'd say you wee just a little bit excited?

Agree Gunns - want them to come back to Australia too!

Wow SLAA it must have been amazing to meet Axl, I would be excited too , but I would probably not be able to even talk to him, I'd probably just end up mumbling