Secret London Show?

CAFC Nick

So Guns were supposed to play a secret show at Dingwalls in Camden on October 15th 2010 which was unfortunately cancelled on the day.

Seeing as we are coming up to the London shows later this week, does anyone think there will be a secret club show?

Was hoping that this thread could be used for fans to update other fans with anything they may hear.

As of now, I have e-mailed Dingwalls asking if Guns will be playing at all. So far I have received no reply, which I find interesting seeing as they replied almost instantly when I e-mailed them on the day of the supposed show in 2010.

I just realised that they are playing Manchester tomorrow but they have been in London for about a day and a half now...

The London shows are this Thursday and Friday (31st may and 1st June) and the next show after that in The Netherlands on Monday 4th June, which realistically leaves the door open to it being on the Saturday night.

Dingwalls, the location for the show that was cancelled in 2010, is booked on Friday, but free up until the 4th, so it could be on the Saturday.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

random question but why does tommy look ALOT worse now than he did in 06, does he have a drink problem?

Yeah. It's really sad to see. He's deteriorated so quickly in such a short space of time. He looked so fresh in '06.

If there is a show, I doubt it'll be a Dingwalls since the management were really pissed off when I called them in 2010 and said they were never letting Axl perform them again.

If there is one, I guess it could be at Cuckoo Club like '06? Though I think an acoustic show will likely be in Paris again.

random question but why does tommy look ALOT worse now than he did in 06, does he have a drink problem?

yeah he has had drinking problems he doesnt look too good right now IMO kinda sad

He looked rough last year but he looks a lot fresher this leg. I think he's shaving again ;)