The Official Blu-Ray Thread

Zint

ummmm...

I remember From Dusk To Dawn,The Exorcist,All the Potters (I think the same ones you have?),pretty sure there was a new Sherlock Holmes 2.

Other than that,I'm zoning out. :tongue2:

Next time your in, mind taking a picture or something, or letting me know some of the prices? Might see if you can maybe get me some if they aren't too expensive for my wallet? :)

ummmm...

I remember From Dusk To Dawn,The Exorcist,All the Potters (I think the same ones you have?),pretty sure there was a new Sherlock Holmes 2.

Other than that,I'm zoning out. :tongue2:

Next time your in, mind taking a picture or something, or letting me know some of the prices? Might see if you can maybe get me some if they aren't too expensive for my wallet? :)

sure

Picked up the Wal-Mart exclusive version of Transformers 2 for $5 (I've never seen the movie [bought the last one in 3D and still haven't even opened it], but hell, for $5, why not, imo), and The Town: Ultimate Collector's Edition. Been wanting to get that for awhile, but it was always too pricey and it was a Deal of the Day today for $20, and I had $20 in gift cards from work, so I snagged it. Great movie, and free is an awesome price! :D

the-town-big-shot.jpg

I plan on getting 21 Jump Street and Wrath of the Titants (steelbook), along with maybe the Clash of the Titans (steelbook). All would be blind buys, but I have a ton of gift cards from work so I could end up getting all of them for like around $35 or something? So meh, heard good things about 21 Jump Street, and I heard the Titan movies were enjoyable, so we'll see I suppose.

Traded my Gone With The Wind (Scarlett Edition) [i got it for free and honestly had no intention of watching it, not for a long time at least :tongue2:] for this bad boy:

IMG-20110909-00009-1.jpg

:D :D :D

I wasn't collecting steels at the time of release so I passed on it and regretted it once I started collecting, but now I'm getting it! :)

Despite the french writing all over the back (which I would try to ignore, really), this steel is pretty awesome and I've got my eye on it. Only $25 shipped!

IMG_0885.jpg

Part of the movie is in french, so it kind of works. I'd me more irritated about the swastika being covered as it's part of the movie's logo.

Despite the french writing all over the back (which I would try to ignore, really), this steel is pretty awesome and I've got my eye on it. Only $25 shipped!

IMG_0885.jpg

Part of the movie is in french, so it kind of works. I'd me more irritated about the swastika being covered as it's part of the movie's logo.

I didn't think about the swastika until now, but eh, I still like the the steel more than my regular release.

Also, yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the film being partly in french, but I guess that's probably why the German text version goes for more than the French, since more of the film is in German. Either way, I like the steel a lot. Would rather the back be completely blank and have no info, but oh well.

Also, if anyone has any steels they might want to sell, let me know and maybe I'd be interested :D

Nice choices...that Drive looks cool!

Just ordered some Criterion blu's...World On A Wire,Anatomy of a Murder and A Night To Remember.

I have the Criterion DVD of A Night To Remember, but now that you mention it being available on Blu-ray, I might have to consider getting it again...

HMV, so you can order if if you'd like (I wish Play.com shipped internationally...).

The artwork is going to be the movie poster - the twisting house. Can't post a picture right now since I'm at work, but it looks pretty nice. :) I loved the movie and will gladly pay $30 for a steelbook version of it.

I'm hoping the rating logos aren't printed on the steel though. No idea why they even think that's a good idea...