Arnold Layne's Nirvana / Kurt Cobain Thread

arnold layne

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'd love to hear him sing Pennyroyal Tea. Imagine him screaming out Pennyroyal Teeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa with the raspy voice. ^_^

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

There's quite a Nirvana fixation around here lately.

Let's be honest here. Nirvana is a lot more interesting to discuss than GNR at this point.

There's quite a Nirvana fixation around here lately.

Let's be honest here. Nirvana is a lot more interesting to discuss than GNR at this point.

Let's be even more honest. Topic starter does it as a way of trolling and guys like you encourage him in the chat room him to start new Nirvana threads here to prolong the trolling.

Rape Me

Frances Farmer Will Have Her

Radio Friendly Unit Shiffer

Sappy

Do Re Mi :coolface:

But my ultimate choice: You Know You're Right

Rod Stewart is one of the best bluesy rock singers ever. Anyone who thinks the contrary, is a legitimate fucktard.

Rod Stewart WAS one of the best bluesy rock singers ever. Anyone who thinks the contrary, is a legitimate fucktard.

I think he's sucks nowadays

Courtney thought Dave Grohl was dating Frances, so it wouldn't surprise me if she already thought that.

Has Axl written any "pressures of fame" songs? I don't think anything on ChiDem had to do with Kurt's death, but maybe there's a line or two in there...

I think GNR vs Nirvana feuds are silly and keep getting perpetuated by a few hardcore fans. Kurt lived in Washington, Axl lives in Malibu, it's not like they would've crossed paths often, if ever. Thing about grunge was not having to move to LA to work on music anymore, and most people don't even have to leave their house to record music - BUT they build a studio nearby or on the property so they can do it 24/7 and not wake the kids up.

There is no ultimate f- you to Cobain. He was fucked from the day he was born.

Please Fuck Off. Seriously mods, you really need to start doing something about this or myself, and I'll wager a good number of solid posters as well, will find somewhere else to discuss GNR.

Absolutely ridiculous the number of threads that have no business being posted and discussed. Layne, please stop being a douche or find somewhere else to poison your surroundings.

Please Fuck Off. Seriously mods, you really need to start doing something about this or myself, and I'll wager a good number of solid posters as well, will find somewhere else to discuss GNR.

Absolutely ridiculous the number of threads that have no business being posted and discussed. Layne, please stop being a douche or find somewhere else to poison your surroundings.

This place is a joke.

That would be the ultimate fuck you Kurt Cobain.

Yeah, plus fucking her.

Damn, that chick is hot.

Could someone of the mods please do something against this shitload of Threads involving Kurt Cobain and his band/family? It is really annoying.

and this

For god's sake

normally i don't whine about to post in the correct sections, but c'mon.

Arnold is too obvious cupcake.

yep, and the worst part is, most people who have hated things since the unbannings are not going to complain, they're just going to stop visiting.

Don't let the front of your house hit you in the arse on the way out! :lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

At least I can recognise a joke when I see it. Looked in a mirror lately? :)

:lol:

On topic: I doubt it, Arnold, but it would indeed be a pretty good fuck you message to our dead hero.

At least I can recognise a joke when I see it. Looked in a mirror lately? :)

uhhhhhh, my last post just made reference to one of your jokes, so i must be able to recognize one when i see it . . .

but hell, who needs good jokes when you can just laugh at your own bad ones, right?

To be fair I should probably apologise for that last comment it was a little over the line so my apologies. :)

have you guys ever seen anybody that laughs more at their own jokes than dazey?

What jokes?

On topic: Axl is too old for Frances. Justin Bieber, on the other hand, would be great. :shrugs:

Axl and Justin Bieber? Now that's something I'd pay to see! :D

You're right, that will happen/is happening.