A comparison to Metallica

hitmanhart408

north america tour 2011. up close and personal tour. european tour 2012. etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Democracy_Tour

in support of?

in support of?

you seem to get off calling people liars yet......................

Edited by jmapelian

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just contradict yourself when it's useful to your argument msl. no one cares.

I am not contradicting myself in ANY way and have been EXTREMELY CONSISTENT on this issue.

Most of the touring for Chinese has not been called Chinese tour, most likely because they toured for years under that moniker before the album was ready.

That does not change which tours were in support of the album and which were not. A tour can be named anything you want.

But if you can find a contradiction, I'd love for you to point it out instead of just claiming there was a contradiction. Good luck.

You need a hug and a bubble bath.

Guest Broskirose

i've had three bubble baths so far today and four great fucks. sorry you were wrong bro. it's ok. it's just the internet.

how was he wrong? he just said you need a bubble bath. he never said you didn't take one. stop lying.

Guest Broskirose

i've had three bubble baths so far today and four great fucks. sorry you were wrong bro. it's ok. it's just the internet.

why are you taking bubble baths? :confused:

that's what the chick wanted

he is not a chick. you are lying. stop lying.

Guest Broskirose
he is not a chick. you are lying. stop lying.

nope. but we can easily get to the bottom of this with a simple polygraph. 10k at stake? you in?

you want to bet 10k on if tuyfuvk17 is a guy or girl?

Edited by Broskirose

Four fucks in one day? Man, your ass must be pretty sore.

he clearly must be posting and fucking at the same time. It's dangerous to have your lap top in the bath with you.

Or post a picture you insufferable lying up-tight...... "person".

Polygraph, that's rich. You may notice I have chosen to view some of your posts as I wanted to see your reply to my post and man.... just... christ almighty! hahahahahaha

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THIS GUY HAS A WEBSITE AND SELLS T SHIRTS ABOUT HIMSELF. THIS IS INTERNET GOLD.

Edited by The_Universal_Sigh

Guest Broskirose

broski -

very eager to bet that i was telling the truth. not interested in your lame attempt to twist the bet after the fact. i do not entertain amateur tactics like that.

You were telling a lie. tuyfuvk17 is a guy. You said he was a chick. Do you want to bet on it or not? A simple yes or no will do. If not, then you admit you are a liar.

Edited by Broskirose

The whole thing is just hilarious. Sorry. It's all hilarious. Someone says take a bubble bath and in your typical fashion you happen to have taken multiple already today. That, to me, is internet gold. It's a fucking hilarious lie used to cover your ass with something even funnier than the original jab was. Then you bet 10,000 and a polygraph test you're not lying about the girl you had the bubble baths today with. That is fucking hilarious. That is so fucking hilarious.

Edited by The_Universal_Sigh

broski -

very eager to bet that i was telling the truth. not interested in your lame attempt to twist the bet after the fact. i do not entertain amateur tactics like that.

You were telling a lie. tuyfuvk17 is a guy. You said he was a chick. Do you want to bet on it or not? A simple yes or no will do. If not, then you admit you are a liar.

When he said "that's what the chick wanted" he meant the girl he was having sex with.

Really my gender can be determined through a quick perusal of the member's picture thread. Either way metallica puts on better shows and does more for their fans than guns n' roses. I don't even like metallica and I can see that.

Edited by tuyfuvk17

Guest Broskirose

broski -

When he said "that's what the chick wanted" he meant the girl he was having sex with.

There is no way to know for sure and since he didn't specify we must settle this with a polygraph test.

broski -

There is no way to know for sure and since he didn't specify we must settle this with a polygraph test.

Uhh... Alright...

Guest Broskirose
You were telling a lie. tuyfuvk17 is a guy. You said he was a chick.

may want to work on your readin' skills brah

re-read your post. it can be interpreted both ways. are you denying that you claimed tyfuvk17 is a guy?

doesn't matter either way since you polygraph test proposals are just BS. you still haven't pm'd me the details from our last bet.

If GNR were to put out an EP like Metallica did, many GNR fans would still shit on it.

God forbid! As a fan, I don't want GN'R to release a piece of shit like Metallica's EP.

I'm not sure whether Metallica's a fan friendly band, but they sure as hell are quick-witted when it comes to getting a buck out of their fans.

Wait.......so a band putting out music for their fans is a bad thing, because in your mind, it is just the band trying to make money? Wait........so your bands typically put out albums/music for free? They don't charge for their albums? You'd rather one of your favorite bands put out an album every 15 years, because that shows they care about their fans - by not making them have to pay for albums......whereas a band who puts out music on a regular basis, are pricks, because they are just milking fans for money?

OK, I'll wait as you sure as hell got it all wrong.

In my perverted mind, a band putting out a piece of shit for its fans in order to charge them for it is just a band trying to make money.

I'd rather one of my favourite bands put out a solid album every 15 years than put out a second-rate half-baked compilation of leftover riffs. I can wait and I'd rather wait. A band that releases intolerable crap on a regular basis when they obviously can do it better are lazy and greedy pricks. Metallica should've stopped releasing albums 16 years ago until they'd be able to come up with something worthy. It's OK to take your time when you need it (especially when you've already got a solid back catalogue).

And I'm probably a happy person as most bands that I like have seldom or never let me down, some of them realise that they're never gonna get a good buck for their music but they don't give up and continue kicking ass and I'm proud to support them.

There have been a lot of idiotic posts on this forum over the years, but yours might seriously be the most idiotic post I've ever read at mygnr.com.

You're very kind, sir! I'll humbly accept that nomination! :wub:

what do you think of a band that takes 15 years to record a mediocre album and tours it for over 10 years?

Cause in my perverted mind, that band is just milking fans for money

Hmm... I think that a band that takes 15 years to record a second-rate album and tours it for over a decade should sure as hell retire and change an occupation unless it's a hobby! :angry:

But in my perverted mind, Chinese Democracy is a solid album which I enjoy to this day, although I wish it took half as long to release.

I also hope that the cash grabbed on tour will be sufficient for funding the release of the next album.

You're lying. You're hilarious. You're lying. It's funny.

No one is going to meet you, take a polygraph, and bet 10,000 dollars just on the fact you're hilarious. Post a fucking picture if you want to prove me wrong. Guess what though? that only makes the shit you've said the past 2 pages about bubble baths and bets 40% less funny.

not sure what you're trying to get at here. not sure that you're sure either.

it's been discussed ad naseum. much of the actual touring for chinese has not been called the chinese tour, while much of the touring before chinese was called the chinese tour.

you do realize a tour can be for an album without being named after it right?

and consequently, a tour can be named after an album without being the actual tour for the album.

not sure why this stuff is hard to understand for some of you.

actually since 2001, it's been called the chinese democracy tour, look at the link - and you who call people liars, must be factually incorrect if not a liar

Guest Broskirose

You're lying. You're hilarious. You're lying. It's funny.

No one is going to meet you, take a polygraph, and bet 10,000 dollars just on the fact you're hilarious. Post a fucking picture if you want to prove me wrong. Guess what though? that only makes the shit you've said the past 2 pages about bubble baths and bets 40% less funny.

i'm not lying, but since you think i am, you should be eager to place a wager. why wouldn't you be willing to meet me and have me take a polygraph if my 10k was in escrow and to be released to you if i fail the polygraph?

you want me to post a picture of a bath i already took? sorry, i did not have the foresight to take a picture as i did not know my bath would later be called into question. the best i can do at this point is a polygraph. are you in or not?

i just want you to be specific on what this polygraph test is on. i'm not sure if we're on the same page.

also when are we going to do our last bet? my pm box is open now. pm the details bro.

Guest Broskirose
actually since 2001, it's been called the chinese democracy tour, look at the link - and you who call people liars, must be factually incorrect if not a liar

No. You are wrong. 100% completely wrong.

The link you posted was to Wikipedia and there were no sources listed for the recent tours.

The Chinese Democracy name stopped being used years ago. If you haven't been to any recent tours and didn't realize that, well consider yourself educated.

For you to think for even one second that you would know more about this shit than me is completely laughable.

Tommy Stinson reffered to the 2011 Us tour as the Chinese Democracy Tour. And he is a member of the band. The most credible source you can find.

Source - twitter

Wrong again bubbleboy.