What's your biggest complaint about guns at the moment?

TeeJay410

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soulmonster-

the MTV VMA AWARDS isn't phony. axl rose, robin finck, buckethead, tommy stinson, richard fortus, and brain kicked ASS at the 2002 MTV VMA AWARDS Show

Axl didn't.

neither did dj ashba or bumble's beard

but axl rocked on madagascar. sounded AWESOME. chilled my bones

axl's colorful cornrows rocked 2

soulmonster-

the MTV VMA AWARDS isn't phony. axl rose, robin finck, buckethead, tommy stinson, richard fortus, and brain kicked ASS at the 2002 MTV VMA AWARDS Show

they did kick a few things.

they kicked the tour that followed, into an embarrassing failure, riots and a flop.

they kicked axl into hiding for a couple of years.

ultimately, they kicked buckethead out of the band robin finck later aswell.

so yeah. a real kick ass show that one.

No New Album.

My only "complaint"

a big complaint

Well, I don't get my panties in a twist and still manage to sleep at night.

true. it's unfair your complaint will go unaddressed by axl rose and team brazil

Yeah, which baffles me.

baffles me 2. the beat goes on. beat goes on at guns n roses concerts. nothing changes. like the republican party. no change party. no change band

nothing from axl or guns n roses management on legitimate complaints about the band and concert setlists

Edited by finck6

The worst thing about Guns N' Roses is the lousy, cupcake infested, fan base.

Yes.

So true...

They even want real fans who defend Axl n' Guns to get banned....

:crazy:

The whole "real fan" thing reminds me of Sarah Palin's "real americans" thing.

Axl chooses to acknowledge the past each time he plays classic GN'R songs under the Guns N' Roses banner.

Every fan of the Hall of Fame era is acutely aware of that. :thumbsup:

So then we agree that he didn't need to attend the HOF for the reason you mentioned.

He doesn't need to partake in a phony American award show.

I was referring to the HOF situation,but if you want to bring irony into it...should we start with his appearances at the phony American awards show?

They are both phony and he looked like shit in 2002 and still does. What has his appearance got to do with anything?

It just goes to show the very selfish nature of many online GNR fans. As soon as GNR plays THEIR town, the touring should immediately stop so the next record can be finished.

Classic.

From the other thread, but this is the biggest thing that pisses me off on a regular basis.

People are so selfish. It purely has to be the fans that annoy me.

Fans are stupid and selfish by design.

Each and every one of them has their own idea of how the band should function to please them only, hence the neverending torrent of diarrhea posted here every day. Then again, it's quite hard being smart so what are you gonna do?

Fans are stupid and selfish by design.

Each and every one of them has their own idea of how the band should function to please them only, hence the neverending torrent of diarrhea posted here every day. Then again, it's quite hard being smart so what are you gonna do?

JVesper-

fans not this by designs. fans have legitimate complaints about guns n roses. axl rose and team brazil don't address the complaints. which makes a neverending saga of the same old same old guns n roses. every year. what's axl and team brazil gonna do?

They are going to do absolutely nothing, and so they should.

Why should they have to address ANYTHING? No one's threatening to slit the fans' throats if they don't buy a CD / go to a concert.

huh? axl and team brazil don't even tell us when we can buy the next guns n roses CD or where we can buy it

What is with this "complaining" ? I just think that this expression is so wrong in this context.

Would I wish for a new album? Yes, of course

Would I wish for a new setlist? I don´t really care, because I usually only attend one or two shows on a tour.

Would I wish that Slash never left? I do not know, because we simply cannot know how that would have went.

But what is with this "complaining"? I can complain if I bought tickets, but the show gets canceled. I can complain if I bought a CD, but it is empty. But complaining because the world is not like it should be (for me)!?? What`s the point? That is behaviour of a 5year old kid that starts crying and kicking because mum did not buy the candybar.