What's your biggest complaint about guns at the moment?

TeeJay410

Axl stopped giving a damn so the fans have followed suit IMO, hence all the trolling on GNR boards.

That's what's happened but it's not fair to call the disillusionment, frustration and disappointment en masse 'trolling'. Back in 2002 I was posting live versions of Madagascar on MJNI. I used to burn CDs of the new songs and demos, label them 'New GN'R' and leave them around in all kinds of places. I'm not a cupcake.

I feel like a nerd for knowing the setlist. I think if I went to a show and started telling people the setlist. This I Love, next. someone would beat me up or flick a lit cigarette at me.

I met a bunch of lads at the last show I went to who didn't know much at all about the new era and they were amazed at all the shit I was telling them but they were most blown away when I was singing all of Axl's ad-libs absolutely word for word, especially in Heaven's Door. They were like 'how the fuck can you possibly know when he's gonna go 'whoooaa whooaa yeeeah'?!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A year later, after thumbing through the thread, all the complaints from a year ago are just as legitimate as they are today.

It all comes down to new music. We're fans. We want to hear what Axl has been doing because we like his music. We're no closer to hearing anything new.

the setlist.

nevermind new music,but when even the shows

have become a choreographed,hollow act,it's unbearable.

Why do people say this when through the past few years we've heard the majority of CD live, we've gotten Don't Cry, Civil War, Estranged, etc.

Anyways, my biggest complaint now is, yes, I'd like to get a taste of something new. Even a leak or two. If that's not on Axl's agenda, then ok, that sucks, and I'll continue to support the live shows, but I am definitely ready to hear what the guy has cooking, if anything.

Read nothing. Biggest complaint. Axl can't sing like he used to. Lack of songs...yada yada yada... lack of new songs is fine, but lack of new songs is far better than a plethora of poorly sung new songs. This is why nobody wants legitimately "new songs" from current band and wants leftover "ChiDem" songs from whomever. Problem with that is that nobody actually knows how the vocals are. This is why nobody gives a fuck about a tour. (yeah yeah, people want to see Axl live, but they don't want to see this Axl live. Band is great btw. Nu Guns/ Old Guns/ in between Guns...it don't really matter. Be a fat dude with a cane. Don't care. Vocal aren't there. Vocals aren't there. VOCALS ARE NOT FUCKING THERE. Guess what my biggest complaint is.

btw... fat people can sing. not a weight/visual issue. Shut up and sing.

Pretty much the same as last year, not much has changed unforuntely as the band has done the same ol' shows for a while now. Still want some new material or setlist variation, although my hope for either happening anytime soon is constantly decreasing