Earrings on guys

Vincent Vega

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just got my ear repierced after about two years of not having it in--the hole had closed. Going to change it to a nice hoop after the six weeks it takes to recover.

What about other guys here, are your ears pierced?

For girls, do you like guys with earrings?

Edited by Indigo Miser

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted from the Patrick Swayze bible:

" There are two types of men who wear jewelry: pirates and queers. Know, Im not sure if anyone notice, but its not the sixteen hundreds anymore, and I don’t see fucking Spanish armadas sailing around anymore. So it’s a fair bet that all guys now-a-days that wear jewelry are queers. "

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=66498&st=30

Quoted from the Patrick Swayze bible:

" There are two types of men who wear jewelry: pirates and queers. Know, Im not sure if anyone notice, but its not the sixteen hundreds anymore, and I don’t see fucking Spanish armadas sailing around anymore. So it’s a fair bet that all guys now-a-days that wear jewelry are queers. "

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=66498&st=30

if thats the case, I must be a raging homo.

Theyre Hispanic, not Spanish.

Not being politically correct, just speaking the lingo. If they are of Spanish decent they are Spanish. Hispanic is a stupid term. Just another way of classifying them as white people but not WASPS therefore not equal. I don't know a single Spanish person that likes being called Hispanic.

Just another way of classifying them as white people but not WASPS therefore not equal.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, Hispanic is considered their ethnicity, Spanish is a nationality.

On topic, two left, one right.

Just another way of classifying them as white people but not WASPS therefore not equal.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, Hispanic is considered their ethnicity, Spanish is a nationality.

On topic, two left, one right.

Sparkle, sparkle.

It is a dumb term like Caucasian is used for white people. Or Asian is used for Indian. I am saying all the hispanic people I know would rather be referred to as Spanish, they know they are not from Spain, they are not stupid but Hispanic is a stupid term. I guess you have to live in the U.S. to understand. Up here we have people from all over Latin America and they only ones who don't call themselves Spanish are the Brazilians for obvious reasons. But most of them will say they are Spanish or Columbian, Dominican, Puerto Rican, ect before they say they are Hispanic.