Will Dj write a hit for GNR?

wasted

I thought advertisers controlled the playlists at most stations? Even if djs play old hits bcos that's what people like. And I sort of like that. But it must be hard to break a new record.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe everybody, either, nor do I care to come in here and assess people by how much financial capital they claim to have. Even if somebody comes in here and acts absolutely silly, there is no reason to vindictively try and destroy somebody's self-worth or publicly humiliate them. These are real people behind the computer screens guys. Our brothers and sisters.

As are the members of GNR real human beings.

with real feelings;And dont deserve to be butchered on a daily basis by anonymous faceless cowardly liars,Safe behind their keyboards.

A good rule of thumb is not to post anything you wouldnt say to a persons face.

:thumbsup:

I thought advertisers controlled the playlists at most stations? Even if djs play old hits bcos that's what people like. And I sort of like that. But it must be hard to break a new record.

Wasted as you know clearchannel is generally run by computers with an automatic playlist that loops over every few hours.I get tired of hearing the most familiar songs from bands;would love to hear some hidden gems from Albums,the more obscure songs that everyone and his brother hasnt heard.

HA! Yeah,you are Elmer J. Fudd,Millionaire.You own a mansion and a Yacht :lol: :lol:

This Wascally Wabbit aint hurtin for Cash,however I dont feel the need to pump up my epeen (or lack thereof) by posting pics of my supposed autos,or my possessions,that is so declasse.

can we keep on topic now skippy?

Never said I was millionaire, you don't have to be millionaire to own a BMW or to buy one new in cash ;). Just showing you I don't need mommy's money like you obviously did when you were my age :). I didn't post the picture by creating a new thread called "hey! admire my new car ;)" which would lead you to think that I'm seeking attention, I posted on an existing thread. I had the picture on my lap, and decided to post it. 5 seconds, done. And it's not "supposed". I own it, I drive it and I know that hurts your feelings. Sorry, better luck next time, someday you will buy one, I hope you're not too old to forget how to drive by then :lol:

__

On topic: I already stated that Bumblefoot and Fortus have the power. Ashba should keep the rhythm guitar this time.

I'm 100% positive that Dj will come with riffs. Listening to Sixx Am some of the acoustic electric mid tempo stuff with Axl on lyrics n melodies and vocals. Hitsville. As soon as they strip it down and reconnect with Patience.

Exactly wasted,although I dont care for N6 Ashba is definately creative and a positive force in GNR. :thumbsup:

HA! Yeah,you are Elmer J. Fudd,Millionaire.You own a mansion and a Yacht :lol: :lol:

This Wascally Wabbit aint hurtin for Cash,however I dont feel the need to pump up my epeen (or lack thereof) by posting pics of my supposed autos,or my possessions,that is so declasse.

can we keep on topic now skippy?

Never said I was millionaire, you don't have to be millionaire to own a BMW or to buy one new in cash . Just showing you I don't need mommy's money like you obviously did when you were my age . I didn't post the picture by creating a new thread called "hey! admire my new car " which would lead you to think that I'm seeking attention, I posted on an existing thread. I had the picture on my lap, and decided to post it. 5 seconds, done. And it's not "supposed". I own it, I drive it and I know that hurts your feelings. Sorry, better luck next time, someday you will buy one, I hope you're not too old to forget how to drive by then

__

On topic: I already stated that Bumblefoot and Fortus have the power. Ashba should keep the rhythm guitar this time.

I dont believe anything you say,so Im not impressed,sounds like you are trying to convince yourself :laugh: enjoy your imaginary Beamer,Ferrari,Jag,RR and Bentley.

I was born white trash,so all I have I worked for but I dont feel the need to post my possessions or Bank statement to impress anyone here,that is rather pathetic.

and that is YOUR opinion of how GNR should be organized,You dont decide these things.

The current lineup are ALL amazingly talented and shouldnt be dissed.

I dont believe anything you say,so Im not impressed,sounds like you are trying to convince yourself :laugh: enjoy your imaginary Beamer,Ferrari,Jag,RR and Bentley.

I was born white trash,so all I have I worked for but I dont feel the need to post my possessions or Bank statement to impress anyone here,that is rather pathetic.

and that is YOUR opinion of how GNR should be organized,You dont decide these things.

The current lineup are ALL amazingly talented and shouldnt be dissed.

Shit, someone is too butthurt right now. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: Sorry I spit on your face granny.

If you believe me or not, I couldn't care less. I'm not here to convince you ;). I invited you to see the picture if you thought I needed money from my mom. Picture I posted few moths ago. But let me tell you this, the fact that you're an old broke dude who needs to work his ass off to have something to eat doesn't mean we all share the same condition. Regarding posting bank statements, tell that to your human centipede partner MSL, not me. Never wanted to do it and I refused when the other idiot pulled his stupid "money in escrow" trick. Don't judge the book by its cover. :)

I never said that Gn'R should do what I thought. Never stated my opinion as a fact. You're just talkin' nonsense. Next please ;).

Dear Pee2Lock:

I dont get butthurt,if you think sex is a pain in the ass maybe you are doing it the wrong way :laugh:

I'm far from broke and can shit on you from a great distance,financially speaking.

So have fun with your delusions,The topic here is GNR not you,and not me.

I think Ashba is a great asset to the band and is certainly talented.

You+really+are+a+fucking+retarded+cunt+whore+_9c173b61e73fd179963073fae2ae46e0.jpg

Dear SailaGay:

Yes you did get butthurt, why you so red? Don't be mad, relax. :rofl-lol:

If you think you can "shit" on me financially I dare you to prove it. Man, people here will laugh their asses off when I OWN you hard time -- again ;).

I will be waiting. If you refuse to do it, and come up with whatever reason (like... I won't do it because I think it's pathetic and blah blah) then show's over. :hahafyou:

Oh, and don't try to hide your insults with dead links, I know you needed to insult me and call me a "retarded cunt whore" because you're MAD. I owned you, sorry. :xmasssanta:

So much hate for Ashba - I think he adds a great aspect from a live perspective, in fact I'd say it was undeniable unless you went to a GNR concert from 2010 on wards with your eyes closed.

From a recording perspective, who knows? That said, if BOD is anything to go by, go for it!

So much hate for Ashba - I think he adds a great aspect from a live perspective, in fact I'd say it was undeniable unless you went to a GNR concert from 2010 on wards with your eyes closed.

From a recording perspective, who knows? That said, if BOD is anything to go by, go for it!

Thank you! I completely agree.

Dear SailaGay:

Yes you did get butthurt, why you so red? Don't be mad, relax. :rofl-lol:

If you think you can "shit" on me financially I dare you to prove it. Man, people here will laugh their asses off when I OWN you hard time -- again ;).

I will be waiting. If you refuse to do it, and come up with whatever reason (like... I won't do it because I think it's pathetic and blah blah) then show's over. :hahafyou:

Oh, and don't try to hide your insults with dead links, I know you needed to insult me and call me a "retarded cunt whore" because you're MAD. I owned you, sorry. :xmasssanta:

Only warning - take it to the PMs or stop. Thanks :)

On topic: I think DJ has potential to write something pretty good for Gn'R. They just have to actually get it released. I mean, the crowds seem to enjoy his solo spot a decent bit during the live shows.

I don't own a car and I'm flat broke.

dj ashba doesn't drive and dj's flat broke 2 LOL

He's making more than "mr. robin finck" right now.

at least mr. robin finck has guns n roses song writing credits 2 his name and resume

at least mr. robin finck has guns n roses song writing credits 2 his name and resume

Not many.

none for dj ashba

Not many.

none for dj ashba

What are you planning to do if DJ has more credits than Robin on the next album?

Not many.

none for dj ashba

What are you planning to do if DJ has more credits than Robin on the next album?

i have no plans. cause. dj hasn't written guns n roses songs. dj never will write guns n roses songs