HOTTEST song on the radio right now! HOT HOT HOT!!

Black Sabbath

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicki Minaj is the worst person to enter the public eye since Osama Bin Laden.

She has a nicer fake ass than him though

These are the two hottest songs on radio.

Pumped up kicks is total libtard hipster bollocks.

You're such a cry baby

And We Are Young is total shit.

Enjoy your shit.

Keep in mind this is the man who likes Jurrasic Park 3

You're such a cry baby

How the fuck am I a cry baby? The production on that song is the same old total hipster bullshit production I always hear on hipster bullshit songs.

That's the problem with music these days. 9/10 if its mainstream it blows and if its kinda indie or whatever it's go no balls, or no emotional content, as boring as watching a dog shit repeatedly, some moany twat singing about nothing rah, rah, rah

You're such a cry baby

How the fuck am I a cry baby? The production on that song is the same old total hipster bullshit production I always hear on hipster bullshit songs.

That's the problem with music these days. 9/10 if its mainstream it blows and if its kinda indie or whatever it's go no balls, or no emotional content, as boring as watching a dog shit repeatedly, some moany twat singing about nothing rah, rah, rah

Oh, it's the ole 'the problem with music nowadays' speech.

Spare me.

You considered seeing the Black Keys over Black Sabbath. LOL

No shit? I 'considered' passing up some washed up old losers to see a group I enjoy and listen to regularly, in a private conversation with you?

Guilty as charged.

No shit? I 'considered' passing up some washed up old losers to see a group I enjoy and listen to regularly, in a private conversation with you?

Guilty as charged.

By washed up losers, you mean kings of metal, right?

i dont know there is alot of great music out their for every genre of music i think you just got to look for it, i cant really speak about whats hot on the radio i really havent listened to music on the radio in years. i listen to probably 90% metal and the rest is hard rock and classic rock, classic rock radio is annoying for the fact they play the same 2 songs by every band they play i mean black sabbath wrote dozens of songs better than paranoid.

mainstream metal was/is garbage but their are alot of great bands that have formed in the last 2 or 3 years same is probably true for rock,rap,country etc

Guilty as charged.

Sure, if it were still the 70s.

Forgive me for wanting to pass up a band that has not been good or entertaining since before I was born.

I appreciate why they are, but festival tickets are expensive and I'd consider it a waste of money to stand in a crowded field and watch a bunch of old men prance around a stage so that the best thing I can walk away with is the ability to say 'Hey I saw Black Sabbath in 2012!'

Which could barely warrant a 'that's cool I guess' response.

Guilty as charged.

Forgive me for wanting to pass up a band that has not been good or entertaining since before I was born.

I appreciate why they are, but festival tickets are expensive and I'd consider it a waste of money to stand in a crowded field and watch a bunch of old men prance around a stage so that the best thing I can walk away with is the ability to say 'Hey I saw Black Sabbath in 2012!'

sabbath was huge well into the 80s and are still huge. they put out a instant classic doom metal album in 2009. the tickets for the reunion tour(before it was cut short due to tony iommis battle with cancer) was selling out in record time, trust me black sabbath is still one of the biggest bands in the world

Guilty as charged.

I don't know why you're getting so defensive D:

For anyone who actually enjoys awesome and worthwhile, and might I say rare things, seeing Black Sabbath over The Black Keys should warrant a lot more than a "that's cool I guess". I mean yeah, maybe if you told it to a hipster, but anyone who isn't fucking stupid would see why someone would and should do that.

Sure, if you don't like Sabbath then don't see them I guess. But, if you even remotely enjoy them, I would recommend seeing them over a band that you know will continue to tour. I mean for fuck's sake, Tony Iommi has cancer and it's a miracle he's even doing any shows right now, so in my opinion, I would take advantage that you were lucky enough to go to Lolla and get the chance to see Black Sabbath to their one and only US show this year until whenever the hell they come back, if they do.

Just my thought. :shrugs:

Guilty as charged.

I don't know why you're getting so defensive D:

For anyone who actually enjoys awesome and worthwhile, and might I say rare things, seeing Black Sabbath over The Black Keys should warrant a lot more than a "that's cool I guess". I mean yeah, maybe if you told it to a hipster, but anyone who isn't fucking stupid would see why someone would and should do that.

Sure, if you don't like Sabbath then don't see them I guess. But, if you even remotely enjoy them, I would recommend seeing them over a band that you know will continue to tour. I mean for fuck's sake, Tony Iommi has cancer and it's a miracle he's even doing any shows right now, so in my opinion, I would take advantage that you were lucky enough to go to Lolla and get the chance to see Black Sabbath to their one and only US show this year until whenever the hell they come back, if they do.

Just my thought. :shrugs:

yeah same with ronnie was in the band the guy gave up treatments to tour and after he passed not too long after to hear tony has cancer was just a double kick to the stomach. for tony even to do one show is amazing IMO