Anderson Cooper

dalsh327

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is the first I heard of it. I picked yes, Anderson is a person in the media that lots of people respect. Maybe more people that are hiding in the closet and have issues mentally can come out and face it. If it helps one person, then it does matter.

I knew he was gay the first time I saw him, quite obvious actually.

and no it doesnt matter that he's gay.

Either way he has no business on a "news" show. What he does isnt news, he's part of the CNN liberal spin machine.

He should either be a democratic pundit, or work for "Entertainment Weekly" or something.

he wouldnt know "news" if it ran up his butt.

He's a disgrace to the trade.

Either way he has no business on a "news" show. What he does isnt news, he's part of the CNN liberal spin machine.

He should either be a democratic pundit, or work for "Entertainment Weekly" or something.

Great post.

There are a lot of those guys out there, including Rachel Maddox. They aren't really reporters, but are more political entertainment performers. Like Ryan Secrest isn't a music journalist - he's an entertainer. Same thing with people like Maddox, Cooper, etc. They aren't journalists, they are entertainers.

Great post.

There are a lot of those guys out there, including Rachel Maddox. They aren't really reporters, but are more political entertainment performers. Like Ryan Secrest isn't a music journalist - he's an entertainer. Same thing with people like Maddox, Cooper, etc. They aren't journalists, they are entertainers.

But that's how things are these days is it not? I mean you can take either side and say the same thing can't you? Rachael Maddow/Keith Olberman are just the anti Bill O'Riley/Sean Hannity are they not? Well apart from the whole "knowing why the tides go in and out" thing anyway. :D

you mean like Fox News

you mean like Fox News

were talking about an individual, you're talikng about an organization.

At least FOX reports the News, you decide, catchy dont you think.

Of course Hannity is a spin master, no argument there, but his slot is op ed.

Anderson claims straight faced to be interviewing serious questions.

we have an AG charged with contempt for witholding information from a congressional investigation and you can count on one hand the number of times CNN has reported it over the last couple of weeks..

Obama stood in front of congress and told the very people asked to vote on his debacle of a health care plan that it wasnt a tax. Now its a tax, after the fact,

to get it to pass Supreme Constitutional muster,

but the administration is insisting it isnt a tax when asked about Obama's original promise.

and CNN wont touch it.

so id suggest you at least watch FOX if you're looking for the news, then decide for yourself if you really care.

If not, hop on board the love train and ride around with the dregs of society, again. Their serving gravy this time too.

lucky you.

what you hear on CNN is what they want you to hear, thats called being in the tank for a political agenda.

Edited by shades

you mean like Fox News

we have an AG charged with contempt for witholding information from a congressional investigation and you can count on one hand the number of times CNN has reported it over the last couple of weeks..

Obama stood in front of congress and told the very people asked to vote on his debacle of a health care plan that it wasnt a tax. Now its a tax, after the fact,

but the administration is insisting it isnt a tax when asked about Obama's original promise.

and CNN wont touch it.

so id suggest you at least watch FOX if you're looking for the news, then decide for yourself if you really care.

If not, hop on board the love train and ride around with the dregs of society, again. Their serving gravy this time too.

lucky you.

what you hear on CNN is what they want you to hear, thats called being in the tank for a political agenda.

well now you say CNN do the same thing. Fox News also have an agenda, it's for the people on the right. And I didn't support CNN anywhere in my comment. Just said it's the same thing Fox News does, didn't say CNN was any better.

And I'm not from America. When I want American news I watch The Colbert Report and The Daily Show because I think it's funny.

what CNN does and Fox News does can't be called news. Even the people on Fox News has said that they only report one side of the storys and that's the rightwing side. Same thing goes for CNN as far as I know wich is the leftys side.

you mean like Fox News

and CNN wont touch it.

lucky you.

LOL!

You mean that same network that debated Bill Nye about Global Warming; the same network that told it's viewers that you can't explain the tide?

Fox news isn't news. It's a network for conservatives. You're just as bad as those who say CNN is news. Both are asses in my opinion. If you want a safer look on news, I would suggest looking at an out-of-country source because the fact is media bias is widespread. Foreign networks seem to be the safest.

I know you don't care. Keep watching Fox. Just don't be surprised if I laugh at you.