NEW GUNS SONG!

tsunta421

I think it's just a cupcake. the thread should be deleted.

This.

If there's something real going around, awesome. If not, why on Earth would this thread still be open. I'd love to hear anything going around but have yet to get a chance to confirm.

Im with this voice of wisdom.

[quote name=Gunns' timestamp='1342

519697' post='3152814]

song or no song?

I don't think song's the word

I think BIRD is the word

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What kinda satisfaction people get from posting those "fake" videos? I mean, if you want to be funny, then be actually, you know, funny. Or if you wanna trick people, do it so that it has some thought behind it. These kind of things are like I'm asking a friend if he wants a beer, he says yes and I start to piss on his face laughing like a retard. It might be funny to you, but it isn't to anybody else...

I don't know. That sounds pretty funny.

What kinda satisfaction people get from posting those "fake" videos? I mean, if you want to be funny, then be actually, you know, funny. Or if you wanna trick people, do it so that it has some thought behind it. These kind of things are like I'm asking a friend if he wants a beer, he says yes and I start to piss on his face laughing like a retard. It might be funny to you, but it isn't to anybody else...

I don't know. That sounds pretty funny.

On a par with being rickrolled <_<

i'm going to lock this thread just to keep it from misleading people any further.

i didn't close it before because it had already started to fall from the top of the page, but it keeps getting bumped and the title/post combo is obviously throwing some people into a frenzy. :tongue2:

just to be clear to anyone reading this and asking people privately for links, etc., there was no new song posted. and to everyone else, sorry to ruin your fun trolling people. :max: (love the new smilies.)