NEW GUNS SONG!

tsunta421

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever wrote that riff should be the main songwriter in band with Axl from now on. My guess is it was Fortus, but it could be Ashba.

im confused. is there a leak or not?!?

Whoever wrote that riff should be the main songwriter in band with Axl from now on. My guess is it was Fortus, but it could be Ashba.

im confused. is there a leak or not?!?

PM would be nice if there is a new song

+1

What kinda satisfaction people get from posting those "fake" videos? I mean, if you want to be funny, then be actually, you know, funny. Or if you wanna trick people, do it so that it has some thought behind it. These kind of things are like I'm asking a friend if he wants a beer, he says yes and I start to piss on his face laughing like a retard. It might be funny to you, but it isn't to anybody else...

Just as I get done posting that Groghan's thread was the dumbest I've seen for awhile, I stumble upon this gem.

What happened in the 7 hours since I've been here?

Someone actually made a thread/topic more stupid than Groghan's :scared:

IQ's are falling faster than the stockmarket here.

Always with the insults instead of commenting on the topic.

Oh, and please stop leaving me private messages as well. I come here to chat about my favorite band, not constantly fight with Axl Nutters.

The fact you couldn't see that that topic wasnt a serious one and it was suppose to show how stupid (and toxic) the worshippers and Axl haters are is a good indication that you probably shouldn't bring up IQs.

Now if it is possible.....try and stay on topic.

Sure Sybil :crazy::jerkoff:

http://blog.kidrobot.com/wp-content/gallery/preview-2009-11-nutter/nutter2.jpg

Edited by sailaway

Just as I get done posting that Groghan's thread was the dumbest I've seen for awhile, I stumble upon this gem.

What happened in the 7 hours since I've been here?

Someone actually made a thread/topic more stupid than Groghan's :scared:

IQ's are falling faster than the stockmarket here.

Always with the insults instead of commenting on the topic.

Oh, and please stop leaving me private messages as well. I come here to chat about my favorite band, not constantly fight with Axl Nutters.

The fact you couldn't see that that topic wasnt a serious one and it was suppose to show how stupid (and toxic) the worshippers and Axl haters are is a good indication that you probably shouldn't bring up IQs.

Now if it is possible.....try and stay on topic.

I can't help but notice the fact that you commented on sailaway's use of insults and then proceed to call him a nutter.

Anyway, I don't think we will accidentally or luck into hearing new material.

Ali

Hi Ali :)

Thanks for catching my back friend,I've been called far worse by far better ;)

On topic,I don't foresee anyone stumbling onto anything authentic.

:thumbsup:

I think it's just a troll. the thread should be deleted.

This.

If there's something real going around, awesome. If not, why on Earth would this thread still be open. I'd love to hear anything going around but have yet to get a chance to confirm.