Team Brazil Website

Black Sabbath

I don't get the 'team brazil' thing either. Each to there own.

What is it to get?

Kat is also another one who tours with them there other photographer. Do we know why they need two photographers for?. Or is it just me?

They have two photographers? I know of Kat, who is the other one?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it to get?

Kat is also another one who tours with them there other photographer. Do we know why they need two photographers for?. Or is it just me?

jarmo

What is it to get?

jarmo

I wasn't aware he is an official photographer employed by the band to take pictures of the band.

What is it to get?

jarmo

I wasn't aware he is an official photographer employed by the band to take pictures of the band.

Yeah, he is not. Just happen to be friends with the band to go on tour with them, besides he runs his own fan board and site (the pics are for HIS site).

Well team brazil is easy

Beta = Brazil

Fernando = Brazil

Vanessa = Brazil (dont know if she does something for the band)

Guilherme Nunes Cunha Neto = Brazil (Betas nephew and part of the GnR crew, dont know exactly his work)

and if im not wrong, the ones taking care of Axls house and pets are other members of Betas family.

:shrugs:

I've seen jarmo taken pictures on both his iphone and some rather large lens. He'll post about 3 pictures per show on HTGTH, however, he takes LOADS more. Where do they end up?

He wears one of those ear pieces so he can hear all the the VHF chit chat between band n crew that don't go through the arena speakers. I presume he wore this cause to know where and when to take photo's?

I could be completely wrong, they could be his personal photos and if so he's spent a lot on that camera if it's his own. Besides, how many pictures would he want of the guys for his own personal use?

What is it to get?

jarmo

Yeah, he is not. Just happen to be friends with the band to go on tour with them, besides he runs his own fan board and site (the pics are for HIS site).

Well team brazil is easy

Beta = Brazil

Fernando = Brazil

Guilherme Nunes Cunha Neto = Brazil (Betas nephew and part of the GnR crew, dont know exactly his work)

and if im not wrong, the ones taking care of Axls house and pets are other members of Betas family.

Some of Bacha's pics make his way on GNR's social media postings (assuming he's Brazilian). He got a thank you credit on ChiDem, but not really discussed much here. I just think they enjoy having Jarmo along to help out and feels he can show discretion w/ the fanbase. He must've passed the smell test w/ Axl & Beta, and can be trusted to keep a positive spin on the tour.

What is it to get?

jarmo

Well team brazil is easy

Beta = Brazil

Fernando = Brazil

https://www.facebook.com/andrei.gillott

That guy is also team brasil, not in many of the photo's but seems to have a role at the shows. He chased after the girl who stole Axl's shoes at manchester.

What is it to get?

jarmo

Well team brazil is easy

Beta = Brazil

Fernando = Brazil

https://www.facebook.../andrei.gillott

That guy is also team brasil, not in many of the photo's but seems to have a role at the shows. He chased after the girl who stole Axl's shoes at manchester.

Were the shoes returned does anyone know?

I dread to think of a falling out between Axl and Beta, what would this do to gnr?

What is it to get?

jarmo

Well team brazil is easy

Beta = Brazil

Fernando = Brazil

https://www.facebook.../andrei.gillott

Were the shoes returned does anyone know?

I dread to think of a falling out between Axl and Beta, what would this do to gnr?

This was nothing to do with beta, it was a model who stole them who was a VIP. I don't think BETA was at the show because a lot of there staff, tour buses were left back in london for the show. He was wearing the shoes at the next show, but he might have had another pair.

Anyway about teambrazil,com Fernando basically said this website was to keep the domain alive and doesn't really mean anything.

I've seen jarmo taken pictures on both his iphone and some rather large lens. He'll post about 3 pictures per show on HTGTH, however, he takes LOADS more. Where do they end up?

He wears one of those ear pieces so he can hear all the the VHF chit chat between band n crew that don't go through the arena speakers. I presume he wore this cause to know where and when to take photo's?

I could be completely wrong, they could be his personal photos and if so he's spent a lot on that camera if it's his own. Besides, how many pictures would he want of the guys for his own personal use?

Yeah that is what I and some others wonder, where do the photos end up always see the band members never any of Axl? oh well.

Yeah that is what I and some others wonder, where do the photos end up always see the band members never any of Axl? oh well.

Probably in his private collection like almost every other picture taken by private people? And good photographers take like a hundred photos for each they keep. No biggie.