Team Brazil Website

Black Sabbath

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how Axl refers to the brazilians employees on the Guns N' Roses staff. We know that there is Beta Lebeis, who is both Axl's and GNR's manager and also her son Fernando and her daughters Vanessa that are both Axl's personal assistant. Perhaps there are other brazilians on the staff.

Thing is, I don't think this is a official fan-club, I mean, there is one already.

Shouldn't the website be in Portuguese? And what language will the newsletter be in?

Why should a management firm located in the US who targets US customers have a website in Portuguese?

That's how Axl refers to the brazilians employees on the Guns N' Roses staff. We know that there is Beta Lebeis, who is both Axl's and GNR's manager and also her son Fernando and her daughters Vanessa that are both Axl's personal assistant. Perhaps there are other brazilians on the staff.

Thing is, I don't think this is a official fan-club, I mean, there is one already.

Err, "Team Brazil" is the NAME of the MANAGEMENT COMPANY that currently is managing Guns N' Roses. Yes, Beta, Fernando and Vanessa all have positions in Team Brazil.

Well it's not clear is it. The whole thing looks like it's aimed at Brazilians. Imagine a casual gnr fan coming across that website, they're not going to know any of this stuff about Beta and this in-joke "Team Brazil". It's caused confusion here, and yet posters are supposed to be the most informed.

Edited by Babooshka

You didnt see the text in the first post? The text was a supersized and a super simple one-liner and yet you missed that Team Brazil is the management team? :)

Sounds like they're just putting something in place for band management to use for industry contacts. Once they're off the road, they'll prob. start doing something with it. Maybe there's plans to manage more than just GNR, they've all gained a lot of experience.