Team Brazil Website

Black Sabbath

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see as a forum we can identify Team Brasil.

https://instagr.am/p...2/media/?size=l

So, from left to right.

We have Jarmo - MOD of HTGTH, on tour helps out with VIP, takes photos, possibly other duties also.

We have Del James - Life long fan of the band and the guy helps out with the VIPs, possibly other duties also.

Then we have someone I don't know, I've seen her with Axl, possibly an assistant?

The other guy I've never seen, seems to be hanging with Fernando alot, possibly a close friend? His role is unknown.

Then we have Fernando - the Manager.

On top of that who are not pictured we have Beta who is Axl close friend and management assistant. We have a guy named Andrie? He sems to be VIP handling, escourted the models on the UK tour, possibly in charge of passes, other duties also.

We have Tom Mahue who seems to be Axl assistant for the concerts, gets his private tent ready, cleans up the beer cups thrown on stage, possibly other duties also.

Then you have all the sound, lighting n' tech guys who I don't know.

Can anyone give any more info about the members listed? Or any others that are touring? I'm interested as I saw loads of them during and after the concerts I was at and I'm just unaware of their roles.

Edited by Axl_morris

So, from left to right.

We have Jarmo - MOD of HTGTH, on tour helps out with VIP, takes photos, possibly other duties also.

We have Del James - Life long fan of the band and the guy helps out with the VIPs, possibly other duties also.

Then we have someone I don't know, I've seen her with Axl, possibly an assistant?

The other guy I've never seen, seems to be hanging with Fernando alot, possibly a close friend? His role is unknown.

On top of that who are not pictured we have Beta who is Axl close friend and management assistant. We have a guy named Andrie? He sems to be VIP handling, escourted the models on the UK tour, possibly in charge of passes, other duties also.

We have Tom Mahue who seems to be Axl assistant for the concerts, gets his private tent ready, cleans up the beer cups thrown on stage, possibly other duties also.

Can anyone give any more info about the members listed? Or any others that are touring? I'm interested as I saw loads of them during and after the concerts I was at and I'm just unaware of their roles.

Isn't the girl you don't know Vanessa???

Thing is, I don't think this is a official fan-club, I mean, there is one already.

You didnt see the text in the first post? The text was a supersized and a super simple one-liner and yet you missed that Team Brazil is the management team? :)

The text wasn't there before, it was edited in after all the confusion.

Is this management team going to branch out and manage other bands?

no man, just check theyr site for fuck sake. they have an axl's pic , they say something like "family thru it all"... axl is family. this is just gnr's official management website

Well it's not clear is it. The whole thing looks like it's aimed at Brazilians. Imagine a casual gnr fan coming across that website, they're not going to know any of this stuff about Beta and this in-joke "Team Brazil". It's caused confusion here, and yet posters are supposed to be the most informed.

Why would a "casual fan" be interested in who manages GN'R? If they were they would surely know about Beta.

So, from left to right.

Bacha - the Santa Monica pic and some other GNR pix were ones he Tweeted.

great looking site. can't wait to see more! it's hard to imagine they'd go to the trouble of building a website if they only had one client, and he's family. but it's hard to imagine they're looking to attract different clients since the whole site is basically a picture of axl. maybe since, you know, they're a professional management company now, they just needed a professional website. regardless of need, function or content.

did somebody say there were team brazil guitar picks backstage too? i think i remember reading that on the forum a while ago. but i could be wrong. if that's the case, and beta is making her own custom guitar picks too, then maybe the new band they're planning to manage is beta's own family project. that would seem to fit with the "family through it all" mantra.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

did somebody say there were team brazil guitar picks backstage too?

Yes. I was handed one, but let another poster on here have it because he'd asked for it first.

060c81acd07a11e18eae22000a1cdeb1_7.jpg

Mahue teambrazil tears! (from instagram)

would love to get the Axl pick :max:

Edited by AGS

They are going to try to manage Slash's band as well, if Axl approves. :nervous:

That's actually the funniest thing I have heard :rofl-lol:. I don't get the 'team brazil' thing either. Each to there own. Kat is also another one who tours with them there other photographer. Do we know why they need two photographers for?. Or is it just me?.

i have no interest in this team brazil website

Nor do I :thumbsup:.