Gunman shot dead 10 people at dark night premiere

Guest Gunns

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As truly nice and to some degree important that it is that Christian Bale came out to visit with the survivors and mourn with the families of the deceased victims, I think it's kind of sad that everyone is so surprised by the fact that a famous person might have a heart.

Christian Bale is the one person that I'd stammer, breathing out my mouth the entire time with nothing better to say than "I have to return some tapes" and then I'd stumble off. Thoroughly cool guy.

DD, I just think they're always surprised to see it be under the radar and not a huge parade.

I get how people needed a gun 200 years ago to defend themselves from robbers and thieves and such. But pretty much everything has changed. Yet about 30-50% of the Americans has a gun. Which is ridiculous.

Which is ridiculous.

I agree that it's easy to get hold of a gun. But the US makes it even easier.

Where I'm from it's even illegal to have brass knuckles.

Life in prison. Never death penalty.

Yeah I agree, with lethal injection he'd be getting off easy and the appeal process would take forever and cost a fortune. Let him die in prison the same way Dahmer did.

the only way i would agree with life is if they put him in a place where some big people could have some fun with him ;)