Gunman shot dead 10 people at dark night premiere

Guest Gunns

Guest Len B'stard
James Holmes, an uncle of the suspect who shares the same name, said he was “blown away” by reports that his 24-year-old nephew was responsible for the atrocity,

Well worded there you fuckin' dozy cunt

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did they stop him in the end then?

They didn't, he was found hiding near a car and gave up meekly. The million dollar question is why didn't he try to resist or put up a fight, nobody has a clue. Some speculate he fell back into reality.

The other question is why did he tell the cops what he did to his apartment? I think they may have tricked him on that one.

What all did the gun man have on? to lazy to read.

This apparently

A bullet-resistant helmet, a bullet-resistant ballistic tactical vest, ballistic bulletproof leggings, bulletproof throat and groin protectors, and bulletproof tactical gloves to go along with the gas mask. Police have already acknowledged their weaponry would not have been able to stop him, the dude was basically covered in Kevlar.

I mean you'd think it would set off some alarm bells no? :lol:

All this talk of acquisitions of weaponry and sundry has gotten me in the mood for staging my own faux attack just to see what the outcome is. Shit just seemed to easy for this kid.

Or, alternatively, you could just had a salad or something :lol:

Yeah, you fat cunt! :lol:

Johnny we are all reeling from this latest shooting and this is what the rest of the world is thinking except Americans. We just have to accept we all think differently, we have to agree to disagree but sadly if nothing is done we will surely see yet more carnage.

Guest Gunns

I almost chuckled but didn't given the circumstance, when a cop who was talking about this horrfic shooting said how peaceful the town usually is, when I was listening to the police feed of Aurora, Colardo a few hours after the batman shooting and dispatch said a guy held up a seven eleven with a gun.

Maybe that's considered "peaceful" in America?

Hi how are you? Want a bullet in your head?

All this talk of acquisitions of weaponry and sundry has gotten me in the mood for staging my own faux attack just to see what the outcome is. Shit just seemed to easy for this kid.

Or, alternatively, you could just had a salad or something :lol:

Yeah, you fat cunt! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

I almost chuckled but didn't given the circumstance, when a cop who was talking about this horrfic shooting said how peaceful the town usually is, when I was listening to the police feed of Aurora, Colardo a few hours after the batman shooting and dispatch said a guy held up a seven eleven with a gun.

Maybe that's considered "peaceful" in America?

Hi how are you? Want a bullet in your head?

In fairness, holdups probably happen all the time in plenty of places. Here in Toronto we had like six murders this week. And probably just as many holdups that don't get as much coverage.

:( Kind of says it all doesn't it :( This is from an American site too.

557454_506296326052231_1826832222_n.jpg

If thats truthful it kinda finishes this debate surely.

Yeah, no kidding. You'd think all those law abiding gun owners would have been able to stop most of those murders, or the murderers would think twice about using their guns because their victims could also be armed. Uh, I don't think it works that way. I think holding a gun automatically makes your balls grow to 3x their normal size.

The right to bear arms...I disagree, but I get the argument. If you are going to do it though, for the love of God have some controls. I can't believe how easy it seems to be to buy this shit. Like, I think I'll just hop onto Amazon and buy a couple of videogames, some CDs, a few movies, and head to toe bulletproof gear along with an AK47. This is fucking insanity.

People say the U.S. is too far down the road and they can't go back. Nah, you gotta start somewhere. If you are too far down the road then all it means is that it'll take longer to go back to where you want to be. The U.S. could grandfather a gun ban. So, implement some tight controls is the first step, and don't just take guns away from people. If they are law abiding citizens then they can keep their guns until they die, or use them in the commission of a crime, whichever comes first.

Edited by KBear

:( Kind of says it all doesn't it :( This is from an American site too.

557454_506296326052231_1826832222_n.jpg

:thumbsdown:

It doesn't say how many of those people who died were robbers etc. committing crimes when they died. Like in some states you can kill someone for trespassing and it's legal.

It doesn't say how many of those people who died were robbers etc. committing crimes when they died. Like in some states you can kill someone for trespassing and it's legal.

It does say who were robbers there, it says none of them were or at least that's implied by the use of the word "murder" at the top of the poster. Trespassing, self defence etc aren't counted as murder therefore they won't be included in that figure.

Anyone who commits a crime whilst wearing a kevlar jacket does, I do believe, automatically receive a much stiffer sentence. Also, convicted felons cannot own body armour. I own three sets of Level III-A body armour along with ceramic plates and it'll stop multiple hits from anything from a 12-gauge slug or a .44 Magnum through to 7.62mm rifle rounds. Again, people might say "but Pappy, why do you need such stuff and why is your penis so thick?" and the answer is not that I need it or even went and bought it (it was given to me and I would never have paid for it if it hadn't have been) but rather that it does not inherently make me a criminal, or more prone to being one, just because I have it.

In answer to the gun statistics above - a more relevant question would be "what are the murder rates of the countries when all forms of homicide are taken into account?" After all, dead is dead no matter the form in which it comes.

lol at the republicans who are saying that if people had more guns then this wouldnt have happened.

lol at people who dont know what they are fucking talking about and labeling people who they do not know

lol at the republicans who are saying that if people had more guns then this wouldnt have happened.

Don't know about the republican part but they are saying over here how ironic that they're banning batman costumes but won't ban ammunition, because batman costumes kill. :nervous:

lol at people who dont know what they are fucking talking about and labeling people who they do not know

It's not a personal attack bran, at this very moment I am listening to a very heated debate on radio about guns in America. The caller is saying the same as you, the radio announcer is saying the same as me. It's a very heated discussion here due to Port Arthur as people involved in that are quite affected by the Colorado incident.

No one needs a fucking gun. What real purpose do they serve if you're not planning on doing something like this guy? There's no reason to own one, I'm happily living in a gun-free country.

Sad story, doubt it'll be the last..

yes because everyone who owns a gun is a nut that is going to go nuts and kill people :jerkoff:

Don't know about the republican part but they are saying over here how ironic that they're banning batman costumes but won't ban ammunition, because batman costumes kill. :nervous:

It's not a personal attack bran, at this very moment I am listening to a very heated debate on radio about guns in America. The caller is saying the same as you, the radio announcer is saying the same as me. It's a very heated discussion here due to Port Arthur as people involved in that are quite affected by the Colorado incident.

i wasnt pissed about the whole gun debate, i know its going to be a heated debate, what pisses me off is when people label people because of one belief out of a million when they dont know a person. it is happening everywhere in this country if i support the idea of having more guns equals less killing( which stats show is true) your a republican because no democrat on the face of the earth believes that, or if i support the legalization of drugs your a democrat

as for the issue i agree that more guns(in the hands of law abiding citizens) will lead to less crime/death

in switzerland it is mandated to own a gun they have millions of guns and have the lowest murder rate in the world, and these guns are not just hunting rifles, they are assualt rifles, handguns etc

450px-Caroline-Migros-p1000507.jpg

Yeah, no kidding. You'd think all those law abiding gun owners would have been able to stop most of those murders, or the murderers would think twice about using their guns because their victims could also be armed. Uh, I don't think it works that way. I think holding a gun automatically makes your balls grow to 3x their normal size.

The right to bear arms...I disagree, but I get the argument. If you are going to do it though, for the love of God have some controls. I can't believe how easy it seems to be to buy this shit. Like, I think I'll just hop onto Amazon and buy a couple of videogames, some CDs, a few movies, and head to toe bulletproof gear along with an AK47. This is fucking insanity.

People say the U.S. is too far down the road and they can't go back. Nah, you gotta start somewhere. If you are too far down the road then all it means is that it'll take longer to go back to where you want to be. The U.S. could grandfather a gun ban. So, implement some tight controls is the first step, and don't just take guns away from people. If they are law abiding citizens then they can keep their guns until they die, or use them in the commission of a crime, whichever comes first.

The issue with gun acquisition is no different than drugs, or alcohol during prohibition. If you eliminate the ability to buy them legally, there will always be those who will acquire them illegally. Then you are putting the law abiding citizens at a disadvantage. Remember Axl telling the story about how 8 guys were holding him down, and how he hates being vulnerable like that? Well that's how most US citizens view owning guns, they don't want to feel vulnerable and owning a gun makes them feel less vulnerable.

Wow bran you pulled that right out of your ass.

They don't have "millions" of guns and it is not compulsory to own guns. They need a permit to hold guns.

Conditions for getting a Carrying Permit

There are three conditions:

• fulfilling the conditions for buying a permit (see section below)
  • stating plausibly the need to carry firearms to protect oneself, other people, or real property from a specified danger
  • passing an examination proving both weapon handling skills and knowledge regarding lawful use of the weapon

The carrying permit remains valid for a term of five years (unless otherwise surrendered or revoked), and applies only to the type of firearm for which the permit was issued. Additional constraints may be invoked to modify any specific permit. Neither hunters nor game wardens require a carrying permit.

Wow bran you pulled that right out of your ass.

They don't have "millions" of guns and it is not compulsory to own guns. They need a permit to hold guns.

Conditions for getting a Carrying Permit

There are three conditions:

• fulfilling the conditions for buying a permit (see section below)
  • stating plausibly the need to carry firearms to protect oneself, other people, or real property from a specified danger
  • passing an examination proving both weapon handling skills and knowledge regarding lawful use of the weapon

The carrying permit remains valid for a term of five years (unless otherwise surrendered or revoked), and applies only to the type of firearm for which the permit was issued. Additional constraints may be invoked to modify any specific permit. Neither hunters nor game wardens require a carrying permit.

first of all maybe you should do some research before coming in and acting like a dick, it is mandatory for virtually all men to serve in the military, it is then mandatory for those soldiers to keep a weapon in the house. and

here is the stat

"The total number of firearms in private homes is estimated minimally at 1.2 million to 3 million.[9"

here is some more from my ass

http://www.gunpolicy...ion/switzerland

"the estimated total number of guns held by CIVILIANS (not counting military) is 3.4 million!"

i guess the people of switzerland pulled that number right out of their asses!

so 3.4 million civilians not counting military personal out of 7.9 million people that live in swtizerland, thats a lot of guns

so isnt that "millions of guns"? i dont know maybe you could tell me?

Edited by bran