GN'R - Son Fusteret 22/07/12 Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Silent Jay

Guest Broskirose

It is time again to endure the months or years of silence that are to follow.

The forum will drop in activity soon. Those of us left will only have each other. The darkness will cover us and the cold biting winds will snap at our faces as we curl up in our huts with waiting eyes and ears, hoping that Axl will return.

at least we will have a new wintersun album in the fall/winter months to hold us over B)

:awesomeface:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Darkness seem like a good opening band.

Said no one.

Unless they played I Believe In A Thing Called Love, 10 times straight. :wow:

Growing on Me

Get Your Hands off of My Woman

Love is Only a Feeling

Edited by wasted

shacklers

14 years with izzy

used to love her with izzy

Awesome.

When he plays, do they go with four guitarists or is one taking a break/playing the crowd or something?

They're all playing, I thought. That was the case in 2006 anyway, though I think DJ or Fortus would play the minimal amount of the song

Usually it's Izzy playing the minimal amount of the song. Except in 2006 when they would play Think About You, he and Richard would play the solo together and harmonize. Sometimes you can tell Izzy has no idea what the hell he's playing, like Nightrain at Hammerstein 2006.

It was okay, but it really is far from what they showed in 2010. Maybe I'm just too tired of not moving forward, but I wasn't really impressed at all. Axl sounded good in some songs, not so good in others, and the band just seemed playing automatically. I'm not interested in this current band anymore, at least until Axl recovers the ambition to impact and offer something new, though I feel that now he is in a complete opposite place.

It was okay, but it really is far from what they showed in 2010. Maybe I'm just too tired of not moving forward, but I wasn't really impressed at all. Axl sounded good in some songs, not so good in others, and the band just seemed playing automatically. I'm not interested in this current band anymore, at least until Axl recovers the ambition to impact and offer something new, though I feel that now he is in a complete opposite place.

agree

agree

This.

The Darkness seem like a good opening band.

Said no one.

Unless they played I Believe In A Thing Called Love, 10 times straight. :wow:

Growing on Me

Get Your Hands off of My Woman

Love is Only a Feeling

They're a good band, can't lie though, I'd rather see The Pretty Reckless like we got in Worcester back in November, they were good, and Taylor Momsen was rather nice to look at from the rail. Thin Lizzy also would have been top notch.