Who would you like to see replace Bumblefoot?

Freddie Mercury's Ghost

Who would you like to see replace Bumblefoot?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a bit bad taste to speculate on this when Bumblefoot probably won't leave (he's had pain-induced outbursts before that quickly blew over). But if I am to chose I'd go with not replacing him and let Richard and Dj handle everything themselves. I guess some solos and parts would have to be simplified, but that's okay with me (as long as Richard can do the Bucket solo in TWAT nicely), in fact, I would prefer Richard or Dj to replace Bumbles' Shackler's solo which I really don't like. Richard is a great guitarist and should be allowed to shine even more.

no, please, no more band member changes... if it hasn't started being ridiculous by now, it sure as hell would with another new member (even ashba was a stretch in that direction). commonsensicaly, I can only accept Ron leaving if nobody new comes. fortus/ashba can switch between lead/rhythm and I also think fortus has the skill to cover both BF and BH parts.... and his new solo spot kicks so much ass

If Ron leaves then, frankly, I won't have any interest left so they can replace him with whoever...

That being said, I would love for Fortus to have a more important role because he's a killer guitarist and performer.

Slash left, Bucket left, and now Ron might leave too...What a waste seriously...