2012 London Olympics

I was addicted to it back in the days of Schumacher, Hakkinen and Eddy Irvine. God it was great! I lived overseas then though so the races were on at normal times. Here its on too late and they've changed the rules so much (because of Schumacher, that legend) that I don't think it's quite as good as it used to be. I can't stand Alonso either. He pisses me off.

Off topic for a change here but where did you live overseas? :)

try stayin there for two seconds you fuckin cunt :lol:

EDIT: oi hang on, who'd you call fat you fuckin' pasty northern pukka pie?!?! :lol: Race, sexuality, slurs like that are good but no one calls me fuckin' fat!

You fuckin' swarthy, Paki, hide in a coal shed with your gob shut, immigrant, taking our jobs/women/taxes, FAT CUNT!!! Go on then, bring it on Marigold, I'll shit ya!

Absolutely no memory of making this post!

The other thing that shits me about the Olympics is that you can win an Olympic gold medal for table tennis, sailing and BMX bike riding and it has the same standing as the person who wins the gold medal for the 100m sprint or the 200m freestyle swimming! It's bullshit, they need to get rid of all the sports that don't require peak physical fitness. It's not really fair IMO.

Hahaha! How does sailing not require peakl physical fitness? :lol: BMX riding too isn't just a piss about but I'll give you table tennis. I mean if anything it's fucking miles more difficult to be a top class sailor than a sprinter. How fucking hard is it to run in a fucking straight line really?

Hi Dazey!

To answer your question I lived in Singapore and Amsterdam. Singapore for 6 years, then travelled around Europe for about a year and then finished in Amsterdam where I have family and stayed there for 2 years, which was amazing.

And no, I don't think sailing really requires a lot of physical fitness. What do you do, hold onto a rope and pull it a bit this way and then a bit that way. Isn't it more about strategy? I don't know actually because I've never done it :lol: the running is just bloody hard because you have to go as fast as possible and there's always someone faster. Except if you're that Bolt guy.

BTW, that post you made that you have no recollection of, weren't you at work then? Not drinking on the job I hope :lol:

Blah blah fuckety shut the fuck up.

I like your style Dazey. Drunken racism. Thats like 200 proof racism man.

Anytime know the deal for the Closing Ceremony? I knorr the Spice girls and George Michael, is The.Who leftovers still performing?

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your style Dazey. Drunken racism. Thats like 200 proof racism man.

Hahhaa! It's the best kind dear boy! :lol:

Learned from the master, dear old Uncle Alf! From about four minutes in this is me and Lenny in a few years! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Hi Dazey!

To answer your question I lived in Singapore and Amsterdam. Singapore for 6 years, then travelled around Europe for about a year and then finished in Amsterdam where I have family and stayed there for 2 years, which was amazing.

And no, I don't think sailing really requires a lot of physical fitness. What do you do, hold onto a rope and pull it a bit this way and then a bit that way. Isn't it more about strategy? I don't know actually because I've never done it :lol: the running is just bloody hard because you have to go as fast as possible and there's always someone faster. Except if you're that Bolt guy.

BTW, that post you made that you have no recollection of, weren't you at work then? Not drinking on the job I hope :lol:

You jammy fucking split arse!!! Fucking hell that must have been awesome, I'm fucking right jealous!

Of course sailing requires a shitload of fitness and you have to combine that with good strategy AND skill. To me that's much more worthy of a gold medal than any of the track and field stuff.

Oh and that post was made at 8:35pm so I bloody hope I wasn't at work cos I started at 7am that morning. :lol: Nah, I'd been in the boozer for a good three hours by that time which would explain the memory loss.

Dazey:

Hahahaha! Yeah, Amsterdam was the best, even I'm jealous of myself because I'd love to be there again :lol: Australia is not bad but it's soooooooo bloody far away from anything. God, it freaked me out a bit when I came back here to live.

Alright I believe you about the sailing, since I've never done it. But the bloody table tennis, that's a joke. I heard they want to add pole dancing, or as they call it 'pole sport' to the next Olympics! There must be plenty of strippers getting ready to go for gold! :lol:

Johnny:

What's up your ass tonight? Have you cracked it at me or something?

Hi Dazey!

You jammy fucking split arse!!! Fucking hell that must have been awesome, I'm fucking right jealous!

Of course sailing requires a shitload of fitness and you have to combine that with good strategy AND skill. To me that's much more worthy of a gold medal than any of the track and field stuff.

Oh and that post was made at 8:35pm so I bloody hope I wasn't at work cos I started at 7am that morning. :lol: Nah, I'd been in the boozer for a good three hours by that time which would explain the memory loss.

Dazey:

Hahahaha! Yeah, Amsterdam was the best, even I'm jealous of myself because I'd love to be there again :lol: Australia is not bad but it's soooooooo bloody far away from anything. God, it freaked me out a bit when I came back here to live.

Alright I believe you about the sailing, since I've never done it. But the bloody table tennis, that's a joke. I heard they want to add pole dancing, or as they call it 'pole sport' to the next Olympics! There must be plenty of strippers getting ready to go for gold! :lol:

Johnny:

I thought being a jerk to you is the foundation of our friendship.

Hi Dazey!

Dazey:

Johnny:

I thought being a jerk to you is the foundation of our friendship.

Hahahaha! You are one screwed up individual! Just don't call me the b word. I thought that's what you'd cracked it for. :)

and a girl that likes F1, that's weird'.

That's not weird at all actually, cause I know lots of girls who love F1 racing. Myself included, have been to a few races as well.

I like it even more than any other sport, even more than football (european, I hate the word 'soccer').

But the difference, I love sports (watching it), I watch everything what's on tv. In my house the sportschannel is always on.

Funny thing, I am from Amsterdam and I am jealous of your stay in Singapore ;)

That's not weird at all actually, cause I know lots of girls who love F1 racing. Myself included, have been to a few races as well.

I like it even more than any other sport, even more than football (european, I hate the word 'soccer').

But the difference, I love sports (watching it), I watch everything what's on tv. In my house the sportschannel is always on.

Hahahaha! No way! That's amazing. I loved Amsterdam so much, still do. I really miss the sound of the Westerkerk church bells and Chocomel. My god, do i miss chocomel. Cant get it here in australia. :( Have one for me please! Cold out of the fridge with a broodje kaas. Mmmmm my favourite lunch while I was there.

Yes there are lots of women who like F1, I just don't know many of them myself. :)

No dont I.

Did you mean, no I don't???

Yeah thats it dear.

Go and check your bloody PMs then and get back to me when you have! Pfftttttt..........

Hahahaha! No way! That's amazing. I loved Amsterdam so much, still do. I really miss the sound of the Westerkerk church bells and Chocomel. My god, do i miss chocomel. Cant get it here in australia. :( Have one for me please! Cold out of the fridge with a broodje kaas. Mmmmm my favourite lunch while I was there.

Yes there are lots of women who like F1, I just don't know many of them myself. :)

No dont I.

Yeah thats it dear.

Go and check your bloody PMs then and get back to me when you have! Pfftttttt..........

PMs? Join Skype you troglydyte.

No dont I.

Yeah thats it dear.

PMs? Join Skype you troglydyte.

No I don't want to TALK to you I want to write stuff. It's more fun for some reason.

Guest Len B'stard

Shut the fuck up and talk about the Olympics.

Watch out, guys. We're dealing with weapons grade badassery over here. This type of coolness has enough power to wipe out a middle eastern village :D