2012 London Olympics

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. And seriously name a great band from anywhere in the UK other than England?

Super Furry Animals

Super Furry Animals are Welsh.

The Welsh weren't English last time I checked. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Lol. And seriously name a great band from anywhere in the UK other than England?

Super Furry Animals

Super Furry Animals are Welsh.

The Welsh weren't English last time I checked. :lol:

Unfortunately for them eh? ;)

I saw Patti Smith in Cardiff last month and at one point she mentioned she'd be tracing her ancestry to Wales and England. Cue much booing at the mention of the latter which made me laugh.

I saw Patti Smith in Cardiff last month and at one point she mentioned she'd be tracing her ancestry to Wales and England. Cue much booing at the mention of the latter which made me laugh.

Hahaha! They really don't like us very much do they? :lol:

Hahaha! They really don't like us very much do they? :lol:

I don't think it was serious, otherwise I'd have been arming myself when I went to Pontypridd to see my mate...

Amy Winehouse were forgot.

When Jessie J began sing "Will Rock you" I remembered Axl on Freddie tribute 1992.

Same here. The closing was mainly lame! I liked seeing the Spice Girls though.

You thought it was mainly lame but you liked the spice girls?! I am at a loss for words. :P

Beady Eye killed it - Most rock n' roll moment of the night. Liam..what a rockstar. Wonderwall was brilliant.

Amy Winehouse were forgot.

When Jessie J began sing "Will Rock you" I remembered Axl on Freddie tribute 1992.

Same here. The closing was mainly lame! I liked seeing the Spice Girls though.

You thought it was mainly lame but you liked the spice girls?! I am at a loss for words. :P

Beady Eye killed it - Most rock n' roll moment of the night. Liam..what a rockstar. Wonderwall was brilliant.

I was being sarcastic. Up to the point of the Spice girls, I was not impressed. I enjoyed seeing Posh if you know what Im sayint. Liam did a fantastic job! And seeing Brain May, was sweet!

Edited by batman007

No, I agree. Although I might have put Metallica before them. I think Kiss, Metallica and U2 are the most overrated bands of all time.

No, I agree. And you can throw all the bands Satanisk listed into the mix too while i'm about it.

Future of the Left / McClusky are from Wales!

I guess that's off topic... just saw Wales and some bands mentioned. :awesomeface:

On Topic: Congrats to the U.S basketball team for overcoming outstanding odds and snatching that gold.

M8NAh.jpg

FUCK YES, Brian May is fucking on! This is the greatest ceremony eve-

waitwaitwait

Who let that bitch back on the stage?

Someone call fucking security.

Truly horrible.

Also, Russel Brand? C'mon...

Freddie tribute, the Who, Spice Girls and Eric Idle were the only good parts.

I thought Jessie J did a great job with We Will Rock You and I normally don't like her.

I agree but still, with all that money a Freddie Mercury hologram would have been amazing.

A hologram wouldn't have worked in a round stadium. The Tupac hologram only looked real from the front. Viewed from the side it looked like a poster cutout.

I thought Jessie J did a great job with We Will Rock You and I normally don't like her.

I agree but still, with all that money a Freddie Mercury hologram would have been amazing.

A hologram wouldn't have worked in a round stadium. The Tupac hologram only looked real from the front. Viewed from the side it looked like a poster cutout.

Oh well, could have just had that box thing in the middle he was projected onto instead?