2012 London Olympics

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold for team USA woman's soccer!

Good. Glad we got beaten by the best, at least.

Did the refs from the Canada game get medals too?

That would be sweet! Our friendly neighbor of the North needs some.

Nah, we have more than enough from the winter olympics. You can have some the next time the winter olympics rolls around. God knows being beaten by a country that has less than a tenth of your population must be quite embarrassing.

Also, the ref for that game was Norwegian.

lol, American education. :thumbsup:

Norway, with its population of 5 million, has won more medals in the winter olympics than any other nation, so you can all blow me.

In fairness all you have to do is stand at the top of a hill on a couple of planks and not fall over. :rolleyes:

The winter Olympics are shit! Get down a hill and don't bang into anything. Job done!

Edited by Dazey

The winter Olympics are shit! Get down a hill and don't bang into anything. Job done!

As opposed to swim fast, run fast, throw a stone or stick far, or fancy prance around on a horse? I'll take the Winter Games, thank you.

Personally I'd rather see the summer games on ice. :lol: 100 metres sprint at 20 below, now I'd fucking pay to see that! ;)

Norway, with its population of 5 million, has won more medals in the winter olympics than any other nation, so you can all blow me.

In fairness all you have to do is stand at the top of a hill on a couple of planks and not fall over. :rolleyes:

That's just cause you are not really good in it. If you were good in winterports, you would be gloating over that one as well. :lol:

I like both, cause we are good on the ice and well, everything related water.

(By the way, yesterday your Dujardin won a gold medal which should have been ours! She made a few mistakes, but the judge was just influenced cause she was from GB and lots of fans there :angry: )

That's just cause you are not really good in it. If you were good in winterports, you would be gloating over that one as well. :lol:

Well we were shit at the summer ones until four years ago too! :lol: Fuck me our winters are shit though, weather's rank but we don't get proper snow. The day they introduce a "down to the shop and back for a pack of fags in a little light drizzle relay", we'll fuckin' clean up! :P

Nah, we have more than enough from the winter olympics. You can have some the next time the winter olympics rolls around. God knows being beaten by a country that has less than a tenth of your population must be quite embarrassing.

I was being sarcastic ! I don't give a rat's ass where he was from. And yes our educations are awesome! A

i love the winter olympics much more than summer olympics(which i also like) i love the hockey, the bobsled and the luge/skeleton

as well as the skiing and the one event(cant remember the name) where they cross country ski and then have to shoot the target with their rifles

I was being sarcastic ! I don't give a rat's ass where he was from. And yes our educations are awesome! A

truth be told the US girls lucked out with the refs in both the Semi and the Final. Disgusting...

JH7ku.gif

I like both, cause we are good on the ice and well, everything related water.

(By the way, yesterday your Dujardin won a gold medal which should have been ours! She made a few mistakes, but the judge was just influenced cause she was from GB and lots of fans there :angry: )

I know a winter Olympic gold medallist... just sayin.