2012 London Olympics

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I won't watch that video and the title didn't say anything.

Either way, I'll assume that you're from America or Britain.

The total number of gold medals of these countries:

America: 1016

Britain: 216

Sweden: 190

The total population of these countries:

America: 300 million

Britain: 60 million

Sweden 9 million

Ouch...

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweden 9 million

Ouch...

You have 4 medals this year. Just 4. Population? Irrelevant. The past Olympics? Irrelevant.

The only way that you would get to win the Olympics, Satanisk, is if they made Dwarf Tossing an official event.

Sweden 9 million

Ouch...

You have 4 medals this year. Just 4. Population? Irrelevant. The past Olympics? Irrelevant.

The only way that you would get to win the Olympics, Satanisk, is if they made Dwarf Tossing an official event.

Based on the actions of the English rugby team at the last world cup I think we might have that covered too!

Guest Len B'stard

“I am unable to watch the Olympics due to the blustering jingoism that drenches the event. Has England ever been quite so foul with patriotism? The “dazzling royals” have, quite naturally, hi-jacked the Olympics for their own empirical needs, and no oppositional voice is allowed in the free press. It is lethal to witness.”

“As London is suddenly promoted as a super-wealth brand, the England outside London shivers beneath cutbacks, tight circumstances and economic disasters. Meanwhile the British media present 24-hour coverage of the ‘dazzling royals’, laughing as they lavishly spend, as if such coverage is certain to make British society feel fully whole.”

“In 2012, the British public is evidently assumed to be undersized pigmies, scarcely able to formulate thought. As I recently drove through Greece I noticed repeated graffiti seemingly everywhere on every available wall. In large blue letters it said WAKE UP WAKE UP.”

Read more: http://www.live4ever.uk.com/2012/08/morrissey-blasts-foul-patriotism-of-london-olympics/#ixzz22l241QOk

God i love Morrissey :)

“I am unable to watch the Olympics due to the blustering jingoism that drenches the event. Has England ever been quite so foul with patriotism? The “dazzling royals” have, quite naturally, hi-jacked the Olympics for their own empirical needs, and no oppositional voice is allowed in the free press. It is lethal to witness.”

“As London is suddenly promoted as a super-wealth brand, the England outside London shivers beneath cutbacks, tight circumstances and economic disasters. Meanwhile the British media present 24-hour coverage of the ‘dazzling royals’, laughing as they lavishly spend, as if such coverage is certain to make British society feel fully whole.”

“In 2012, the British public is evidently assumed to be undersized pigmies, scarcely able to formulate thought. As I recently drove through Greece I noticed repeated graffiti seemingly everywhere on every available wall. In large blue letters it said WAKE UP WAKE UP.”

Read more: http://www.live4ever.uk.com/2012/08/morrissey-blasts-foul-patriotism-of-london-olympics/#ixzz22l241QOk

God i love Morrissey :)

Fucking right miserable cunt that he is! <_<

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck that man, when a point needs making it should be made. People devalue voices of dissent these days as, y'know, those moaners that wanna spoil everyones fun but to me dissent is a great British tradition dating all the way back to the Cromwells of this world, fuck em, when the boys upstairs are wrong someone somewhere in England says so, this is a country bred on taking to the fuckin' streets when we've got a problem, stand up, speak up, thats what i say, good on ya Morrissey.

Funnily enough a lot of it always comes from up North too which is funny because yous lot are considered the standard bearers for racism etc in England but they're always the first to stand up and say when Englands got it wrong too. I think it has something to do with the degree of Irish blood pumping through the English hearts up there. (did you see what i did there, good weren't it? Can i have a smiley sticker? :D)

Fuck that man, when a point needs making it should be made. People devalue voices of dissent these days as, y'know, those moaners that wanna spoil everyones fun but to me dissent is a great British tradition dating all the way back to the Cromwells of this world, fuck em, when the boys upstairs are wrong someone somewhere in England says so, this is a country bred on taking to the fuckin' streets when we've got a problem, stand up, speak up, thats what i say, good on ya Morrissey.

Funnily enough a lot of it always comes from up North too which is funny because yous lot are considered the standard bearers for racism etc in England but they're always the first to stand up and say when Englands got it wrong too. I think it has something to do with the degree of Irish blood pumping through the English hearts up there. (did you see what i did there, good weren't it? Can i have a smiley sticker? :D)

TOO RITE, BRUV! DESE GEEZERS DUNT KNO SHITE BOUT US ANARCHISTS, EH?

DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM! DOWN WITH THATCHER!

Edited by Moop

I watched some wrestling from the Olympics today... It's so... Awkward... I doubt that I am man enough to handle some of those positions without crying like a girl and feeling exploited. :lol:

And it must requires a master's degree of some sort to even understand that sport and give points in it. It seems so complex to me.

Edited by duff_rose