2012 London Olympics

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UK is representing :thumbsup: I have always been proud as an American to have to UK as an Allie!

i always think of the UK as our brother from a different mother or that weird crazy uncle lol

but yeah the US can always rely on the UK one of the few countries we can rely on and they did a great job on the opening cermemony

Edited by bran

The UK is representing :thumbsup: I have always been proud as an American to have to UK as an Allie!

i always think of the UK as our brother from a different mother or that weird crazy uncle lol

but yeah the US can always rely on the UK one of the few countries we can rely on and they did a great job on the opening cermemony

I think AJ agrees....

Guest Gunns

Sydney opening ceremony Is still the best to date, I thought the lighting of the cauldron was pretty uninspiring last night.

Sydney will never be beaten :)

Edited by Gunns

I was worried it was going to be awful. Thankfully it wasn't. I really liked that performance of 'Abide with Me', shame the same can't be said about McCartney. Stop wheeling him out.

Edited by ADPT

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck the fuckin' Olympics...fuckin' near on 3 million unemployed in this country, everyone and his mums on the fuckin' dole and these cunts are sinking money into this load of fuckin' bollocks. London Olympics will be good for London, yeah right, how about this, how about spending some of that money on the people of England who really need it, on the mothers on £1.97 milk tokens cuz they can't make ends meet, on the people with degrees out there that can't get a fuckin' job even though they spent a third of their lives with their heads stuffed in a book, on the NHS, on dealing with the fuckin' housing shortage. Fuckin Olympics, it's an insult and these fuckin' Tories poncing about, making a fuss over every fucking little excuse they can to take peoples minds away from how badly they're being fucked. The country is headed back towards recession...but nevermind eh, at least they wheeled out a couple of Mummys from the 60s to run their artiritic strumming hands across their guitars and mumble some old nursey rhymes for us :rolleyes:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Gunns

Fuck the fuckin' Olympics...fuckin' near on 3 million unemployed in this country, everyone and his mums on the fuckin' dole and these cunts are sinking money into this load of fuckin' bollocks. London Olympics will be good for London, yeah right, how about this, how about spending some of that money on the people on England who really need, on the mothers on £1.97 milk tokens cuz they can't make ends meet, on the people with degrees out there that can't get a fuckin' job even though they spent a third of their lives with their heads stuff in a book, on dealing with the fuckin' housing shortage. Fuckin Olympics, it's an insult and these fuckin' Tories poncing about, making a fuss over every fucking little excuse they can to take peoples minds away from how badly they're being fucked. The country is headed back towards recession...but nevermind eh, at least they wheeled out a couple of Mummys from the 60s to run their artiritic strumming across their guitars and mumble some old nursey rhymes for us :rolleyes:

watch the womens volleyball event, it'll make everything better :)

Fuck the fuckin' Olympics...fuckin' near on 3 million unemployed in this country, everyone and his mums on the fuckin' dole and these cunts are sinking money into this load of fuckin' bollocks. London Olympics will be good for London, yeah right, how about this, how about spending some of that money on the people of England who really need it, on the mothers on £1.97 milk tokens cuz they can't make ends meet, on the people with degrees out there that can't get a fuckin' job even though they spent a third of their lives with their heads stuffed in a book, on the NHS, on dealing with the fuckin' housing shortage. Fuckin Olympics, it's an insult and these fuckin' Tories poncing about, making a fuss over every fucking little excuse they can to take peoples minds away from how badly they're being fucked. The country is headed back towards recession...but nevermind eh, at least they wheeled out a couple of Mummys from the 60s to run their artiritic strumming hands across their guitars and mumble some old nursey rhymes for us :rolleyes:

I take it you're enjoying it so far then. :popcorn::lol:

Edited by rock4eva

We like to think of you as our wayward strong willed teenager going through a bit of a rebellious patch but has a heart of gold really. :lol: We love you to bits but you need a clip round the ear every now and then. :P

Edited by Dazey

We like to think of you as our wayward strong willed teenager going through a bit of a rebellious patch but has a heart of gold really. :lol: We love you to bits but you need a clip round the ear every now and then. :P

I'd think of you as our more accomplished cousin that we constantly compete with.

Oooh I do love a family gathering! :lol: We'll get the Aussies in next but they're usually the dodgy uncle spoken of only in hushed whispers since the "incident at camp" that year. ;)

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

I take it you're enjoying it so far then. :popcorn::lol:

It makes me physically and violently sick that in the face of like, fuckin' human misery the best our governments can think of is like, y'know, hey everybody, there's a big jumping competition going on in London this year, forget about the fact you got £5 left on the key meter before the lights go out, watch the Olympics with us!

And the fuckin' artists they got to represent England, it's fuckin' shockin', bunch of knackered old fuckin' farts...i don't know what the kids are into these days or what the true sound of London town is but i know it ain't fuckin' Paul McCartney.

Hey everybody, there's a big jumping competition going on in London this year, forget about the fact you got £5 left on the key meter before the lights go out!

Besides there are much cheaper ways to see a bunch of black guys running away from a gunshot on a Friday night if you know where to look. ;)

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Hey everybody, there's a big jumping competition going on in London this year, forget about the fact you got £5 left on the key meter before the lights go out!

Besides there are much cheaper ways to see a bunch of black guys running away from a gunshot on a Friday night if you know where to look. ;)

Nah mate, you got that backwards, it's whiteboys in blue uniforms that jump to gunshots in London ;) When was the last time you saw coppers with shooters around here?

Edited by sugaraylen

Nah mate, you got that backwards, it's whiteboys in blue uniforms that jump to gunshots in London ;) When was the last time you saw coppers with shooters around here?

Our police carry guns, when hubby moved over here he asked why. I told him they shoot J-walkers, he almost believed it. :bitchfight: