The "Absolute Nonsense" Thread

inthisriver

Guest Len B'stard

Hahaha! Same here man! I've been a cushion muncher over the stuff before! Spilled a fuckin' DVD case full of it all over the sofa and started chewin' on the upholstery to try and recover as much of it as I could! :lol:

Worst thing is that I'll look at a pair of jeans or a shirt and find myself going "£70 for a fuckin' shirt that's fuckin' ridiculous! Errr, yeah mate one sec I'm just lookin' at these shirts, gimme a minute. Oh yeah, tell I'm I'll have an 'enry and make sure it's not the same sticky shit as last time yeah? What's that? £120? Yeah sweet just take me card n' get it on yer way yeah?". I mean it's fuckin' wrong! :lol:

Thats exactly what i mean man, sometimes you look at yourself and think, where the fuck are you prioritises man? Ponder it whilst rackin' out a line :lol:

It's fuckin' shit cos you'll be out shopping tryin' to get something nice that's gonna last you and you're flinching at payin' a few quid for something decent that'll last cos you know it's coming out of your sniff budget! :lol: I'll honestly feel fuckin' wounded for dropping 100 notes on a pair of jeans but I'll not bat an eyelid at a £500 weekend binge. Something's not right there! :lol:

I think cuz...on a night out money vanishes cuz you ain't really focused on it and like, whatever you spend is always geared towards a good time and they're on the spot desicions so they're sort of no brainers in a way but when you're standing in a shop, middle of the day, lookin' at a pair of jeans in one hand and £100 in the other it's like "this is just decadence!" :lol: Like a headful of Charlie and a mouthful of strippers tit is like balancing your cheque books.

The very fact that we have to budget for ching is a pretty good example of why we shouldn't be doing it, it ain't a budget persons drug :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any of you honestly say the pages here get their favors out of line? Find me it. I dare Sugar and Subsy to bring different sorts of levels that we've seen before. Think of three (and make sure it's funny). GO.

Translation???

Guest Len B'stard

Can any of you honestly say the pages here get their favors out of line? Find me it. I dare Sugar and Subsy to bring different sorts of levels that we've seen before. Think of three (and make sure it's funny). GO.

I have no idea what you mean, pages here get their favors put of line? Whatcha mean?

Da...Ummm... Are you using Swype or something and you couldn't be assed editing anything?

i wanna go to sleep :( Fuckin' made myself a cup of tea, it don't fuckin' taste of nothin' And fuckin' hell man, there's more ching up north than there is down here, how hard can it be to get hold of, i know lads now offhand in Bradford who could sort you out if you fancy a bit of a drive :lol:

I'm named after some town in G.B. or whatever? What a low down bullshit scam, mom. Real original.

i wanna go to sleep :( Fuckin' made myself a cup of tea, it don't fuckin' taste of nothin' And fuckin' hell man, there's more ching up north than there is down here, how hard can it be to get hold of, i know lads now offhand in Bradford who could sort you out if you fancy a bit of a drive :lol:

I'm named after some town in G.B. or whatever? What a low down bullshit scam, mom. Real original.

Aye, proper fuckin' shithole n' all! :lol:

bradford460.jpg

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! Boys in the house!!!!!!

Untitled-14.jpg

We need a name for the three of us. Something scum albeit intellectual.

Aye, proper fuckin' shithole n' all! :lol:

bradford460.jpg

Needs more brown shite looking architecture.

You're Cletus to us you pretentious git.

How about Black, Brown, White and Associates. Casually racist and we sound like an accounting firm which fits me perfectly :lol:

And you can't shorten it to BBW and Ass. because there's gonna be alot of folks on here looking for naked fat birds :lol:

Edited by Johnny Drama

You're Cletus to us you pretentious git.

Listen. I'll take the occasional shit from my ancestor's former oppressors, but some northern hemisphere reject? Nah, I dun think so.

How about Black, Brown, White and Associates. Casually racist and we sound like an accounting firm which fits me perfectly :lol:

Hahaha! Sounds plausible! Are you like proper coalhouse black or just a bit mucky looking like Len? :lol:

And you can't shorten it to BBW and Ass. because there's gonna be alot of folks on here looking for naked fat birds :lol:

Hahahhaha! Post of the day and it's only half eight in the morning! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck off, your name ain't Bradford! :lol: Your lucky she didn't pick nowhere from down South, got funny names here, Cockfosters, The Elephant and Castle, all sorts :lol:

Fuck off, your name ain't Bradford! :lol: Your lucky she didn't pick nowhere from down South, got funny names here, Cockfosters, The Elephant and Castle, all sorts :lol:

If I wasn't busy drinking, listening to Jackyl and hitting on old homecoming dates via facebook I'd prove it to you.

FUNNY PLACE NAMES IN ENGLAND

Acock’s Green, Worcestershire, UK

Babes Well, Durham, UK

Bachelors Bump, Essex, UK

Backside Lane, Oxfordshire

Balls Green, Kent, England

Balls Cross, WestSussex

Bareleg Hill, Staffordshire, UK

Barking, Essex

Beaver Close, Surrey

Bedlam Bottom, Hampshire, UK

Beef Lane, Oxfordshire

Beer, Devon, UK

Beggars Bush, Sussex passed her prime

Bell End near Lickey End

Bishops Itchington, Staffs, UK

Bitchfield, Lincolnshire

Boggy Bottom, Abbots Langley, Herts, UK

Booty Lane, NorthYorkshire

Bottoms Fold, Lancashire

Broadbottom, Cheshire, UK

Brown Willy, Cornwall,UK

Bushygap, Northumberland, UK

Catholes, Cumbria

Catsgore, Somerset, UK

Charles Bottom, Devon, UK

Clap Hill, village in Kent, UK

Clay Bottom, Bristol, UK

Cock Alley, Calow, UK

Cock Bridge, Hope, Derbyshire, UK

Cock Green, nr Braintree

Cock Lane, Tutts Clump, Berkshire, UK

Cock Law, Northumberland, UK

Cock and Bell Lane, Suffolk

Cockermouth, Cumbria

Cockernhoe, nr Luton, UK

Cocking, Midhurst, West Sussex, UK

Cockintake, Staffordshire, UK

Cockpit Hill, Derbyshire, UK

Cockplay, Northumberland, UK

Cocks, Cornwall

Cockshoot Close, Oxfordshire

Cockshot, Northumberland, UK

Cockshutt Wood, Sheffield, UK

Cockup Lake District, Cumbria. UK

Coldwind, Cornwall, UK

Crackington Haven, Cornwall, UK

Crackpot, North Yorkshire, UK

Crapstone, Devon

Crotch Crescent, Oxford

Deans Bottom, Kent, UK

Devil’s Lapful, Northumberland, UK

Dicks Mount, Suffolk

Drinkstone, Suffolk, UK

hooray for tolerance!, Northumberland, UK

Fanny Barks, Durham, UK

Fanny Avenue, Derbyshire

Fanny Hands Lane, Lincolnshire

Feltham Close, Hampshire

Feltwell, Norfolk

Fingringhoe, Essex

Flesh Shank, Northumberland, UK

Friars Entry, Oxfordshire

Fruitfall Cove, Cornwall, UK

Fudgepack upon Humber, Humberside

Gay Street, Sussex. UK

Gays Hill, Cornwall, UK

Giggleswick, Staincliffe, Nth. Yorkshire, UK

Golden Balls, Oxfordshire, UK

Gravelly Bottom Road, nr Langley Heath, Kent, UK

Great Cockup & Little Cockup, hills in The Lake District, UK

Great Horwood, Bucks, UK

Great Tosson, Northumberland

Grope Lane, Shropshire

Hampton Gay, Oxfordshire, UK

Happy Bottom, Dorset

Helstone, Cornwall, UK

Hole Bottom, Yorkshire, UK

Hole of Horcum, North Yorkshire

Holly Bush, Ledbury, Herefordshire, UK

Honey Knob Hill, Wiltshire

Honeypot Lane, Leicestershire

Hooker Road, Norwich

Horncastle, Linconshire

Horneyman, Kent, UK

Hornyold Road, Malvern Wells, UK

Horwood, Devon, UK

Jeffries Passage, Surrey

Jolly’s Bottom, Cornwall, UK

Juggs Close, EastSussex

Knockerdown, Derbyshire, UK

Letch Lane, Bourton-on-the-Water, The Cotswolds, UK

Lickar Moor, Northumberland, UK

Lickers Lane, Merseyside

Lickey End, Worcestershire, UK

Lickfold, West Sussex

Little Horwood, Bucks, UK

Little Bushey Lane, Hertfordshire

Long Lover Lane, Halifax

Lower Swell, Gloucestershire

Menlove Avenue, Liverpool

Minge Lane, Worcestershire

Moisty Lane, Staffordshire

Nether Wallop, Hampshire

Nob End, South Lancashire, UK

Nork Rise, Surrey

North Piddle, Worcestershire

Ogle Close, Merseyside

Old Sodbury, Gloucestershire

Old Sodom Lane, Wiltshire

Over Peover, Cheshire, UK

Pant, Shropshire

Penistone, Sth Yorkshire, UK

Piddle River, Dorset, UK

Pork Lane, Essex

Pratt’s Bottom, Kent

Prickwillow, Cambridgeshire

Pump Alley, Middlesex

Ram Alley, Wiltshire, UK

Ramsbottom, Lancs, UK

Rimswell, East Riding of Yorkshire

Sandy Balls, Hampshire

Scratchy Bottom, Dorset, UK

Shaggs, Dorset, UK

Shingaycum Wendy, Buckinghamshire

Shitlingthorpe, Yorkshire, UK

Shitterton, Dorset

Shittington,, Bedfordshire, UK

Six Mile Bottom, Cambridge, UK

Slackbottom, Yorkshire, UK

Slag Lane, Merseyside

Slip End, Beds, UK

Slippery Lane, Staffordshire

Snatchup, Hertfordshire

Spanker Lane, Derbyshire.

Spitalin the Street, Lincolnshire

Splatt, Cornwall, UK

Staines, Surrey

Stow cum Quy, Cambridgeshire, UK

Swell, Somerset

The Blind Fiddler, Cornwall, UK

The Bush, Buckinghamshire

The Furry, Cornwall

The Knob, Oxfordshire

Thong, Kent

Tinkerbush Lane, Oxfordshire

Titcomb, near Inkpen, Berkshire, UK

Titlington Mount, Northumberland

Titty Hill, Sussex, UK

Titty Ho, Northamptonshire

Tosside, Lancashire

Turkey Cock Lane, Colchester, Essex, UK

Ugley, Essex

Upper Bleeding, Sussex, UK

Upper Chute, Hampshire, UK

Upper Dicker & Lower Dicker, East Sussex, UK

Upperthong, West Riding, Yorkshire, UK

Wash Dyke, Norfolk, UK

Weedon Lois, Northampton

Weedon, in the Parish of Hardwick, Buckinghamshire, UK

Weeford, Staffordshire, UK

Wet Rain, Yorkshire, UK

Wetwang, East Yorkshire

WhamBottomLane, Lancashire

Wideopen, Newcastle, UK

Willey, Warwickshire

Winkle Street, Southampton

Wormegay, Norfolk, UK

FUNNY PLACE NAMES IN SCOTLAND

Ardfork, Aberdeenshire

Ardgay, Ross & Cromarty, UK

Assloss, Ayrshire, Scotland

Backside, Aberdeenshire, Scotland

Backside, Banffshire, Scotland

Ballownie, Angus, UK

Blackdikes, Angus

Bladda, Paisley

Forest Dyke Road, Lanarkshire

Boghead, Ayrshire

Boysack, Angus, Scot.

Brokenwind, Aberdeenshire

Butt of Lewis, Hebrides, Scotland, UK

Cock of Arran, Isle of Arran, Scotland, UK

Cumloden Court, Dumfries and Galloway

Dick Court, Lanarkshire

East Breast, Inverclyde

Fannyfield, Ross and Cromarty, UK

Fattiehead, Banffshire, Scotland

Hillo’ManyStanes, Scotland

Inchbare, Angus, uk

Inchinnan Drive, Renfrewshire

Inchmore, Aberdeenshire

Merkins Avenue, West Dumbartonshire

Stripeside, Banffshire, UK

Tarty, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK

The Bastard, a mountain in Scotland, uk

Twatt, Orkney

:takethat:

Edited by Dazey

Guest Len B'stard

If I wasn't busy drinking, listening to Jackyl and hitting on old homecoming dates via facebook I'd prove it to you.

I'd hate to interuppt anything that might result in you getting your tip soaked man, do what you're doing man :lol:

Bollocks, there ain't no Boggy Bottom in Abbotts Langley, i lived round there for a year, i never heard of no boggy bottom! :lol: I've heard of Little Bushey Lane though, used to be a great stretch to take cars for a good ol' burn out.