so whats been going on

cassette tape hiss

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great, another "anything goes" poster who thinks the entire site is like the aforementioned section.

Dude, do you seriously have to be this rude to everyone?

...said the guy who just deleted his post full of insults and expletives, so you could repost this less hypocritical, kindler, gentler one. LMAO. Whatsa matter, don't have the balls to let that last post stay in here? Ha. Your entire skype crew is exactly who i'm referring to as far as turning this entire forum into your personal chat site.

Carry on now.

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

Oh great, another "anything goes" poster who thinks the entire site is like the aforementioned section.

Do you ever manage to not be an obnoxious, friendless douchebag?

Just so you know, I'm gloating over you and your skype crue flunkies. Believe it, asshole. UK Subs' and GunsGuy's latest posts in the "ask an admin/mod" thread says it all really. In fact, the skype crue hijacking that thread and turning it (YET AGAIN) into ANOTHER retarded clique-y chat thread says it all. I'm glad you're so proud of anything goes: like I give a shit. Enjoy the most meaningless, useless forum on this site, you've earned it. Have fun swimming in your cesspool.

Keep on trollin, bro! Can't wait to see all the skype crue's lame alt accounts and histrionic bitching on other gnr forums about this place. Hahaha! :xmasssanta:

Lol alt accounts.

Are you this pissed at the world or just trying to get a rise out of the evil Skype Crew? Sorry we haven't gotten back to you soon enough, we're busy ruining the internet.

Long story short, OP, place got bought from eric by Subs, it's much more laid back now, and according to several individuals there is a secret group of people known as the Skype Crew that conspires to destroy peoples' lives.

Wow popcorn. You need to go outside and take a deep breath of some fresh air. Talk about a lack of social skills.

At least I have a job, which is more than I can say for the skype crue, with the exception of Dazey, who apparently is the only one who isn't unemployed or working a minimum wage job. Keep collecting your welfare, keep wasting the mods' time, and good luck with the whole crusade to turn this site into your crue's personal chat forum. How's that workin out for ya? Oh, "not bad" you say.

Like I said, I'm gloating. Have a nice day. :xmasssanta:

Wow popcorn. You need to go outside and take a deep breath of some fresh air. Talk about a lack of social skills.

At least I have a job, which is more than I can say for the skype crue, with the exception of Dazey, who apparently is the only one who isn't unemployed or working a minimum wage job. Keep collecting your welfare, keep wasting the mods' time, and good luck with the whole crusade to turn this site into your crue's personal chat forum. How's that workin out for ya? Oh, "not bad" you say.

Like I said, I'm gloating. Have a nice day. :xmasssanta:

Popcorn will you blow my wiener? :wub:

Ah, man. Classic.

You remind me of Mr. Lebowski. Bunny's husband. Berating and mocking all the unemployed. Some cranky old man who's sick probably doesn't work. All pissy and such.

Don't spin what I said, motherfucker. I mock the skype crue being unemployed because you all run your mouths so much. Being unemployed is one thing. But... being unemployed whilst talking allllll that shit... well that's something else entirely, isn't it? All's fair in love and war.

I have a job by the way. And a college degree. Imagine that. :devilshades: :xmasssanta: