[SPOILER] RUSH- Clockwork Angels Tour

ZoSoRose

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My seats aren't the best for Hershey, but there aren't really any bad seats in the Giant Center.

Best I've had is I had 9th row on Geddy's side for the Time Machine show in Allentown, and 8th row Geddy's side 2 days later at the Syracuse gig. Ironically at $60 and $40 respectively, they were also the 2 cheapest Rush shows I've seen :tongue2:

Not bad prices at all. Toronto is always more like $130. :lol:

I was center floor for time machine at the ACC. Row 12 I think but I can't remember offhand. That was the best I've ever managed for Rush. At the two Molson shows I've seen it was in the 400s and 300s respectively, and then back of the lower bowl the first time I saw them at the ACC. This past October was up in the 300s because the friend I went with didn't have enough to spare for lower bowl. Ironically, the tickets were still around $70 - more than your floors. :P

Not bad prices at all. Toronto is always more like $130. :lol:

I was center floor for time machine at the ACC. Row 12 I think but I can't remember offhand. That was the best I've ever managed for Rush. At the two Molson shows I've seen it was in the 400s and 300s respectively, and then back of the lower bowl the first time I saw them at the ACC. This past October was up in the 300s because the friend I went with didn't have enough to spare for lower bowl. Ironically, the tickets were still around $70 - more than your floors. :P

Let's see if I can remember all my prices for Rush gigs:

Darien Lake 2007 - 300's, $75 approx

Toronto 2008 - 400's, $65 (?)

Saratoga 2010 - front row of balcony, $90

Allentown 2010 - 9th row, $60

Syracuse 2010 - 8th row, $40

Hershey 2011 - back corner of lower bowl, $80 approx

Buffalo 2012 - 26th row, $90

Cleveland 2012 - back corner of lower bowl, $55

Hershey 2013 - Alex's side lower bowl, $90

I hate how much Rush's ticket prices vary from city-to-city even on the same leg of a tour. I've definitely learned that when I can, I need to price-check shows and not just always go to the closest gig.

I'm hearing a rumour that they may also be going to London (hometown, baby!) and Ottawa in between the Halifax and Hamilton dates. Have to see if that turns out to be true. Would be awesome!

Bluesfest in Ottawa is my bet. I'd love to see them at that, but it always seems to conflict with Maiden when they play it :tongue2:

It's definitely strange to see such a variation. I guess it makes sense - charge more in the bigger markets. You only paid like $15-$20 more for Buffalo than I did for seats on the roof at the ACC. :lol:

If there's a London show I might have to consider that as well. Budweiser Gardens/JLC is a great venue.

Edited by James Bond

It's definitely strange to see such a variation. I guess it makes sense - charge more in the bigger markets. You only paid like $15-$20 more for Buffalo than I did for seats on the roof at the ACC. :lol:

If there's a London show I might have to consider that as well. Budweiser Gardens/JLC is a great venue.

But there has to be a limit to it. I mean, everything in Atlantic City was well over $100, all the way up to $300. I had seats in 2010 for $40 that are going for $300 face value in another market. It's insane. And I'm afraid it'll only get worse now that they're HOF inductees.

That does sound intriguing. I haven't been to Ottawa in years so it'd be a good excuse to go.

True on those ticket prices though. It's strange to see that kind of ridiculous range. Exact opposite of AC/DC in 2008 where everywhere was a flat $100.

Bluesfest is a lot of fun, saw STP there in 2009, and Maiden in 2010 and 2012. I also love it especially because they have no limitations on cameras - I can take my full rig to the Bluesfest! :D