New photo's from the House Of Blues show surfacing?

ColdHeartBreaker

ZB4264_199741_0145_wtm.JPG

ZB4264_199741_0143_wtm.JPG

Where I found this one it said it is Axl and Gilby at the Cathouse on 2000 singing Rolling Stone's Dead Flowers. But I don't know, isn't that Dizzy on the back?

tumblr_m9r04be48W1r25hkno1_500.jpg

Yes- Axl/Gilby was at Cathouse in 2000. Awesome picture (thanks).

An audience member at the show informed MTV News that Rose was "really nice" and he "looked great." The singer was also said to be in fine voice.

Rose, who has rarely even been seen for the better part of the last decade, hadn't performed in public since the last Guns N' Roses tour wrapped up in July 1993. Clarke, who had replaced original guitarist Izzy Stradlin in late 1991, left GN'R acrimoniously in 1994. Clarke launched a lawsuit against Guns N' Roses in 1996 for misrepresentation of his name and likeness. The case was settled out of court.

According to Phantom, although Clarke was obviously surprised by the proceedings, he and Rose began talking as if they had just seen each other "yesterday," in Phantom's words. "I left at 3:30 a.m., and they were still talking up a storm," he noted.

Clarke told MTV News that he and Rose mostly discussed Rose's new band and album. "He was really excited about it," Clarke said. "He was explaining it to me. We didn't rehash anything. We had a good time."

"I never really had any problems with Axl," Clarke added. "It was just business. It was an issue that wasn't getting settled: I wasn't getting paid, I wasn't getting a response, so the attorneys got involved. It was settled in a few weeks."

Where I found this one it said it is Axl and Gilby at the Cathouse on 2000 singing Rolling Stone's Dead Flowers. But I don't know, isn't that Dizzy on the back?

An audience member at the show informed MTV News that Rose was "really nice" and he "looked great." The singer was also said to be in fine voice.

Rose, who has rarely even been seen for the better part of the last decade, hadn't performed in public since the last Guns N' Roses tour wrapped up in July 1993. Clarke, who had replaced original guitarist Izzy Stradlin in late 1991, left GN'R acrimoniously in 1994. Clarke launched a lawsuit against Guns N' Roses in 1996 for misrepresentation of his name and likeness. The case was settled out of court.

According to Phantom, although Clarke was obviously surprised by the proceedings, he and Rose began talking as if they had just seen each other "yesterday," in Phantom's words. "I left at 3:30 a.m., and they were still talking up a storm," he noted.

Clarke told MTV News that he and Rose mostly discussed Rose's new band and album. "He was really excited about it," Clarke said. "He was explaining it to me. We didn't rehash anything. We had a good time."

"I never really had any problems with Axl," Clarke added. "It was just business. It was an issue that wasn't getting settled: I wasn't getting paid, I wasn't getting a response, so the attorneys got involved. It was settled in a few weeks."

axl looked so different in 2000 to what he did in 2001 strange

The picture above is not from 2000 but there is a pic if Axl and Guilby from that performance.Let me see if i can find it.

you can find the images here under the year 2000

Edited by Loaded

He still looked like Axl.

He still looked like Axl.

still dont know why he went with that whole plastic surgery shaving his eyebrow crap, or whatever he did, he was a cool looking guy and would have grown into a cool looking older person, now he looks weird, never understand why anyone has that botox/ plastic surgery crap

What happened with Axl and Robert John ? Did Axl gain control over all his material?

They had a huge falling out. Axl wasn't having any new pics taken and didn't want Robert to work with certain artists. It got so bad he couldn't pay his bills. Axl offered to buy all of Robert's GNR photos (which is why everything has his copyright), but something happened and Robert didn't get paid, sued Axl. Axl got mad. They don't chat so much anymore. Sad way to end a friendship.

What happened with Axl and Robert John ? Did Axl gain control over all his material?

They had a huge falling out. Axl wasn't having any new pics taken and didn't want Robert to work with certain artists. It got so bad he couldn't pay his bills. Axl offered to buy all of Robert's GNR photos (which is why everything has his copyright), but something happened and Robert didn't get paid, sued Axl. Axl got mad. They don't chat so much anymore. Sad way to end a friendship.

Typical Axl. ......Original Axl would be embarrassed by Today's Axl.

Typical Axl. ......Original Axl would be embarrassed by Today's Axl.

I can almost guarantee you that 'today's Axl' is a lot happier with his life than 'original Axl' was with his.

Edited by IndiannaRose