Moshcam Presents: Slash live in Sydney (trailer)

Naupis

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its wierd they dont play by the sword ever show i thought slash loved it

They need to fuck of beggars and hangers on and put in civil war at the show i went to that was easy the lowest point of the show or a diff snakepit song

Edited by Gibbo 27

They need to fuck of beggars and hangers on and put in civil war at the show i went to that was easy the lowest point of the show or a diff snakepit song

Beggars is awesome...hope they ply it tonight at the show I am going to...blows away civil war IMHO

Beggars is awesome...hope they ply it tonight at the show I am going to...blows away civil war IMHO

Hey bro! Have a FUCKIN' blast on my behalf! :headbang:

he played Civil War during the sound check in the afternoon.

It is you. He sucked ass once again. His voice is probably be the worst voice that ever tried to sing Rocket Queen.

But your opinion is shit since you just don't like Myles at all. I think compared to other RQ performances he sounded better in Sydney. :shrugs:

I'm not his biggest fan either, but credit where its due.

I like him a lot in Alter Bridge. I knew - and liked, for that matter - him since waaaaaaaaaaaaay before he joined Slash. I got to know him several years ago. I was happy to know he'd be playing with Slash, but that didn't turn out well at all. Thing is - I hate his singing on most GnR songs. And that Rocket Queen performance was as awful as always imo. :shrugs: