Wasp

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What genre would you put them in then? Or are you one of those cool kids that think everything that isn't death or black metal is too soft?

What genre would you put them in then? Or are you one of those cool kids that think everything that isn't death or black metal is too soft?

nah i just always considered them a hard rock band. i am not on of those idiots who think anything death metal or black metal is too soft black metal and death metal are not my favorite genres of metal. i like death and black metal when mixed with other subgenres

Edited by bran

I saw them at Rock City, Nottingham, the other night, great show. Third time seeing them there now. One of my favourite bands too. The Crimson Idol and The Headless Children are magnificent albums.

yeah those are the two i like a lot

good albums

Edited by bran

Good band,Blackie has an emotional voice when he is singing in low notes and some great ballads,even the last two albums had something interesting to give musically.Now,i have heard from many fans some negative comments about short set lists and prerecorded parts of songs in live concerts,although they are good live.

Bad they don't play anymore Animal (F@ck like a beast). :unsure:

Edited by Majestic Beast

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It was a great concert. I fell asleep during it though and missed part of it. Woke up during Blind In Texas. Couldn't have asked for a better song to wake up to.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I was too drunk and suddenly felt dizzy, so I walked to a corner and sat down and fell asleep. The parts I saw was great though.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

• 2 weeks later...

W.A.S.P. has been one of my favorites for years 'n' years. Their debut album is a Top Ten Favorite of all time for me. I swear I want that thing buried with me when I die.

I've only seen them once, unfortunately, during the Crimson Idol era at a little dump club on the New Jersey shore... but they tore it up (and Johnny Rod gave me a bass pick which I still have!)!!