if axl was to record a 'spaghetti incident' style album of covers with the current line up, which songs would you pick?

HisRoyalSweetness

if axl was to record a 'spaghetti incident' style album of covers with the current line up, which songs would you pick?

if he record another cover album instead of a completely new album then i say: Please Axl retire!

How would retirement be better than a cover album?

because i want GNR songs not covers.

But the alternative isn't new GN'R songs but no songs at all (retirement).

Fuck the covers. if he wants to record another album, do a GNR album, not some fucking covers...

retire or gtfo in this case

Yes, I think we all would prefer a record with new original music compared to a record with covers, but I also think most of us would prefer a record of covers to nothing at all. Couldn't you at least out of kindness to us who prefer covers over nada, wish for a cover record more than retirement? It is not that someone will hold a gun to your head and force you to hear the covers...

No joke, and obviously it would never happen (but neither will a new covers album), but I would love to hear sing on any of these:

"One Last Thrill"

"You're a Lie"

"Hard & Fast"

on Slash's latest.

Also "Wonderwall" Maybe it would sound a little something like this ...

Oh, one more. I'd love to see a studio release of "Dust in the Wind." Man, I love Axl's version.