Anyone planning to bootleg any of the Vegas shows?

Guest Gunns

Want to see if any of our American friends or anyone attending, will be bootlegging any of the vegas shows?

some nice bootlegs came out of the U.S in 2006 (l.a dec 20 comes to mind) and want to know if anyone is planning on any multicam bootlegs or anything of the sort?

cheers

Ill be recording nov 23 and 24. Ill stream it for u guys to watch like I did the Kansas City, Nashville, and Atlanta shows

Fantastic thanks, I've already sent my "acceptance" on your stream.

Do you feel you miss out on some of the show by streaming it?

Well I'm not starring at my phone when streaming it. I hold it up and check it every now and then but I do enjoy the show for sure. I've had a lot of awesome shit from streaming the shows! Even landed Axls autograph :)

Excellent, did he know you were streaming?

Well I'm not starring at my phone when streaming it. I hold it up and check it every now and then but I do enjoy the show for sure. I've had a lot of awesome shit from streaming the shows! Even landed Axls autograph :)

the forum will love you for it, no homo

Excellent, did he know you were streaming?

Yes I was holding up a sign that said " smile for the boards "