Why No Love for Ferrer?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LarsNorwegw

It's kind of like axl doesn't like him and he is just there because axl couldn't really find anyone else.

Isn't that why we are lumped with the rest of the guys as well? Because Axl can't find anyone decent enough who is willing to stay?

Frank is the worst "pro" drummer I've ever seen. I'd rather watch grass grow then watch this guy's sloppy and boring drumming. Not to mention his Rocket Queen, Brownstone and YCBM intros. Absolute joke of a drummer.

Grass is still growing at some places. Why dont u come here and watch it?

While I don't think Frank is a great drummer, I think part of it is because it doesn't really seem like axl respects him. Several times Axl has yelled at him and pointed out when he's messed up, which really isn't fair to him. Brain has also said that axl keeps trying to get him to come back and do like a double drummer thing, but Frank doesn't agree so brain wont. It's kind of like axl doesn't like him and he is just there because axl couldn't really find anyone else.

I think Brain said he doesn't want to intrude on what is now Frank's territory. I think they'd both feel weird about it.

I didn't know that Axl had yelled at him. I'm glad to hear that. I hope he will be fired.

The funny thing is, Frank didn't screw up. It was during the outro solo of Paradise City. Axl came in singing totally off for the final "I wanna go..." which usually ends the song. Sang it on the C instead of the G where he should have started. Thus, the band tried to accommodate by looping the progression one last time. Since Axl is never in the wrong, he looked at Frank and yelled "what the fuck?!" - I forget which show it was or I'd post the video.

I don't like the sound of his snare drum.

You're such a hater. Get off this site! Frank's snare rulez and is better than Slash!!!

:rofl-lol:

I didn't know that Axl had yelled at him. I'm glad to hear that. I hope he will be fired.

The funny thing is, Frank didn't screw up. It was during the outro solo of Paradise City. Axl came in singing totally off for the final "I wanna go..." which usually ends the song. Sang it on the C instead of the G where he should have started. Thus, the band tried to accommodate by looping the progression one last time. Since Axl is never in the wrong, he looked at Frank and yelled "what the fuck?!" - I forget which show it was or I'd post the video.

Edited by Silent Jay

Wow. I wonder what the conversation was afterwards. Or did they all just not mention a thing?

But Frank kept going on forever, he probably should have stopped earlier. Axl's reaction is completely retarded though. It was funny to see him standing and screaming for no reason before the "what the fuck?" anyway :lol:

Frank is a typical unappreciated drummer. Adler's drums was a huge part of AFD's sound. Billie Joe called it "perfect." Izzy said it was critical to the band. I've come around to agreeing. (But it was probably the producer's idea, considering how wild Adler was live) Having lots of less-than-stellar fills like Matt did makes a song sound dated. (Bonham did fills all the time but his were exceptional) That's where a lot of the Matt hate comes from. I consider him a huge influence on me though.

Frank should be the general, not Tommy. Drums is where it all starts. It brings energy and sets the tempo for everyone else. If they cant write great rock songs off basic Stones, AC/DC, Ramones, Aerosmith drums, they're screwed.