Rose Eyes Indian Democracy

BBA

Who...what? where?

Why the fuck is this still in the D&N section?

BBA LOL He's not banned yet?

I thought that you and Warchild weren't going to post anymore if I wasn't disciplined over the BBF visit.

FYI - nothing was ever said to me.

LOLCano!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who...what? where?

Who? Rakshit

What? Guns have been destroyed by Axl.

Where? India

Why the fuck is this still in the D&N section? because these are news related to Guns. :confused:

BBA LOL He's not banned yet? No (fortunately)

You're welcome :)

Who...what? where?

I thought that you and Warchild weren't going to post anymore if I wasn't disciplined over the BBF visit.

LOLCano!!

Are you a shareholder in mygnrforum?

Who...what? where?

LOLCano!!

i've reported this very post. Not so much of what you said but about the lack of consequences in your behavior towards a GNR member that took the time to chat with us REAL fans. Then you gloat about no one "saying anything to you" which makes things even worst.

Have you even been down on a drug dealer for coke like your hero? How many times a day do you jerk off to Adler's new album? Hey im being rude towards an ex- GNR member but you were rude to a current member...let's see if there is a double standard around here.

Edited by volcano62

i've reported this very post. Not so much of what you said but about the lack of consequences in your behavior towards a GNR member that took the time to chat with us REAL fans. Then you gloat about no one "saying anything to you" which makes things even worst.

Oh no! I'm soooo scared. I sure hope that I don't get in too much trouble over your tattleing.

LOL! *middle finger*

(Btw, I thought that you were going to leave if I wasn't disciplined. Well, I wasn't. Why are you still here, LOLcano?!)

Edited by bringbackadler

Oh no! I'm soooo scared. I sure hope that I don't get in too much trouble over your tattleing.

LOL! *middle finger*

(Btw, I thought that you were going to leave if I wasn't disciplined. Well, I wasn't. Why are you still here, LOLcano?!)

Do you still live at home? That would explain everything.....

Who...what? where?

Who? Rakshit

What? Guns have been destroyed by Axl.

Where? India

Why the fuck is this still in the D&N section? because these are news related to Guns. :confused:

BBA LOL He's not banned yet? No (fortunately)

You're welcome :)

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yes, I live at home. I bought the house in 2006.

FYI - I wasn't disciplined over the BBF visit. Why you still here, LOLcano? Apparently Subs and the mod staff weren't all that bothered by you and Warchild's "threats" to leave if something was done. U mad, bro?

FYI - I wasn't disciplined over the BBF visit. Why you still here, LOLcano? Apparently Subs and the mod staff weren't all that bothered by you and Warchild's "threats" to leave if something was done. U mad, bro?

I think U mad bro because GNR has been much more successful without Steven "Cocaine" Adler.

I think U mad bro because GNR has been much more successful without Steven "Cocaine" Adler.

Of all people to champion, Steven Addler, heh.

who is Warchild's alt?

Of all people to champion, Steven Addler, heh.

who is Warchild's alt?

People claim sailaway is warchild

you guys should find him and send him some very detailed hate mail that explains how plenty of bands have had line-up changes, how chinese democracy was actually a runaway hit, and how rakshit is a fucking traitor snake with no loyalty.

That's be so pathetic if anyone even did that.

Rakshit Purohit: "I will not watch the concert as GNR has been destroyed by Rose. They didn't even come out with one decent song after Slash left".

Started by bringbackadler, Yesterday, 09:09 AM

Misleading title, Shitrack is innocent! (of that quote anyway...) The way I read the article, that should be attributed to Siddharth R.

"Slash is one of the better rock guitarists who has inspired a generation of guitarists. I picked up my guitar after seeing Slash on the video of November Rain. My passion for music was thus inculcated by Slash," says Siddharth R, a guitarist who currently composes jingles for advertising agencies.

pixel.gif

" I will not watch the concert as everything that Slash and Co represented in GNR has been destroyed by the high-handedness of Rose. They didn't even come out with one decent song after Rose and Slash parted ways," he says.

Meanwhile, tickets for Guns N' Roses concert are flying off the shelf, claim the organizers of the concert.

But still the point stands, Who the fuck? sounds like an Indian Charlie Sheen to me!, should play Sitar though, not guitar! :xmasssanta:

i have never heard of him. in my opinion unless you have the money to fly out to foreign destinations to see popular rock bands perform anytime you want, you are naive to miss out on an international act when they are performing in your city because the line up is not what it use to be. it is great music after all. if you are a rock fan you are not going to miss this irrespective of weather slash is playing or not.