1st show in India - Updates

bumblecool

I really hope that Axl unveils Atlas Shrugged tonight. I just have this strange feeling that we're in for something really amazing.

at least read the thread. The show is already over the setlist is in the first pages

Were any new songs unveiled?

READ THE SETLIST...your such a tool it hurts to type this knowing it wont get through to your trolling numbed skull.

amul1.jpg

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

That was damn funny.

Only in your eyes...You are now my favorite idiot to mock. Edited by SuperBlaine

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop touring, Axl. Work on your fkn voice, please.

Stop bitching.Work on your fkn brain,please.

No kidding this video was an absolute pleasure to see and hear! Why complain?

Fuck. Listening to this brought tears to my eyes.CW and WLR are the two songs that I've most wanted to hear Axl singing Live. I left Bangalore four months ago and would have given anything to have heard Civil War right there at the front rail...I would have gone apeshit crazy and it sucks to have to watch it on Youtube.

Edited by The Archer

Stop touring, Axl. Work on your fkn voice, please.

Stop bitching.Work on your fkn brain,please.

No kidding this video was an absolute pleasure to see and hear! Why complain?

Yes, you are right. This vid was an absolute pleasure to see and hear. The band sounded great. Axl, on the other hand, absolutely not.

Looks like the show went great and the cupcakes tried to drown their pain in desperate trolling. :D

TWAT and CITR + so much more, fantastic. Chris Pittman looks so at ease in his kurta, maybe he can make it his signature style.

Tommy/Rich would have pulled off a Sherwani in great style :)