1st show in India - Updates

bumblecool

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't count solo-spots, they did five Chinese Democracy songs in a row. Just found that interesting, gotta be the first time in a while.

Was just thinking that. After the first bunch came up without any CD tracks (barring the opener) I thought maybe India (as it's their first GNR show) would get a really classics-heavy set. Cool that the band feels comfortable slipping into a batch of the new songs.

Yeah, but please don't call them "new songs"...

Any chance of unheard songs?

Absolutely not.

If you don't count solo-spots, they did five Chinese Democracy songs in a row. Just found that interesting, gotta be the first time in a while.

Was just thinking that. After the first bunch came up without any CD tracks (barring the opener) I thought maybe India (as it's their first GNR show) would get a really classics-heavy set. Cool that the band feels comfortable slipping into a batch of the new songs.

Yeah, but please don't call them "new songs"...

Any chance of unheard songs?

Absolutely not.

Oh well...I'm gonna have some Eggnog and hope.

I really hope that Axl unveils Atlas Shrugged tonight. I just have this strange feeling that we're in for something really amazing.

at least read the thread. The show is already over the setlist is in the first pages

Were any new songs unveiled?

I really hope that Axl unveils Atlas Shrugged tonight. I just have this strange feeling that we're in for something really amazing.

at least read the thread. The show is already over the setlist is in the first pages

Were any new songs unveiled?

you posted several times in this thread, check the first post if you want to know the setlist.

You can tell by the band's demeanor in these photos that there is a very visible tension between them and that they are only doing these shows for the pay. The photo with Ron flipping the bird .... anyone happen to notice the guy standing in front of him? Coincidence? Don't think so ...

Tell us more, Dr. Freud...

You can tell by the band's demeanor in these photos that there is a very visible tension between them and that they are only doing these shows for the pay. The photo with Ron flipping the bird .... anyone happen to notice the guy standing in front of him? Coincidence? Don't think so ...

Tell us more, Dr. Freud...

They look pretty close to me...

382026_497289866959816_1676234960_n.jpg